Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

on 7/6/2012 1:09:00 AM

This is a light, fresh, floral scent that is not powdery or sugary sweet, but very light. I love how crisp it smells and I find that I wear it all the time night or day, or for many occasions where I wear fragrance. Sometimes when it's too crisp for my mood, I layer it w/a spritz of Amazing Grace, which to me has a clean, soapy smell and the blend works well for me. I really enjoy this combo, esp after a shower! :-)

I received a sample of the body lotion in this scent and really liked it. My son gave me a bottle of the EDP for Christmas and I love it. It is very fresh and clean. Almost like a strongly scented french soap. Although it doesn't say it has rose in it - I get a light bit of it (maybe it's the peony). Soft, fresh, floral. I do not get any citrus. I will buy this again when I run out!

Update: 1/24/11. I am so in love with this. It has become my signature. I can barely tolerate other scents now - they seem so "overdone" and strong. I do get a hint of citrus - like a light lemon at first spritz. But still such a soft, beautiful, clean fragrance. I won't run out of this!

on 8/27/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Garden Botanika describes this as "citrus, floral and cedar notes, deepened with a hint of warm musk". I smell a soft, soapy floral with cedar. I like it, and look forward to wearing it more in the fall. Will likely be using this bottle for quite a while; unlikely that I will repurchase as it is not a favorite of mine.

I feel guilty giving this a less than stellar review, having read glowing reports about Heart; however, I found that, while it has a pleasantly floral and somewhat soapy scent, it was nothing I could get very excited over. The dry down did indeed reveal a small aspect of cedar (as promised), but I didn't detect citrus (not on me, anyway). It faded fairly significantly within a short time, leaving a watery watermelon-ish scent behind which didn't exactly sparkle on and on. I will certainly finish the bottle, for it feels refreshing when first applied, but I'm not knocked out so that I'd buy it again.

Popular Fragrances