The Body Shop Stimulating Peppermint Body Lotion

No Image

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Wow! This feels so awesome! I use this along with the Peppermint scrub and I just feel fresh and tingly all day (or all night:) I am currently falling in love with peppermint and this will definitely be a staple in my collection!!!

on 12/13/2003 9:10:00 AM

I couldn't resist buying this as I love Peppermint scents! This lotion smells absolutely lovely, and really perks me up. Such a pity that the scent doesn't last long. The lotion was a tad bit greasy too although it was alright after a while. I wish this came in a body spritz as well. Have been hunting for a great peppermint scent!

on 11/16/2003 12:54:00 AM

OMMMG I am IN LOVE with this stuff!! How could no one have reviewed this?? This lotion is unbelievable, its so stimulating and invigorating and icey and tingly and wonderfull! I put it on after a bath or shower and it literally makes me feel soo good, so clean and fresh, but it also just puts me in a better mood, it lifts my spirits. Its thats powerfull, I cant even explain it. I throw it on everywhere, body, behind my neck, on my ears, forehead, temples, a little right under my nose, hairline, its so refreshing and when you walk you feel so cold and good. This stuff is one of my favorite lotions ever, if it ever gets discontinued I will freak! God I love The Body Shop...