Uploaded by odessadaniel

price range

Reviews

Dec/06/2017

A one coat wonder!!!
I was able to find this discontinued beautiful polish at TJMaxx. Where has Bogota Blackberry been all my life?! This polish is perfection!
A beautiful claret red with a slight shimmer, it meets all my requirements for a 5* polish. It has great texture, goes on smoothly, coverage is excellent, opacity is perfect. And the best news.......one coat is all I needed!! I …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

age44-55

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromHalyal

Oct/29/2017

Bogota Blackberry is a dark berry/burgundy shimmer polish. I can see why so many people like this polish - it looks classy on the nail.

The formula is great too. 2 coats gave me perfect coverage. It lasted well too.

It is very close to OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress, but BB has more of a berry undertone to it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (693 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/06/2015

This is a beautiful, shimmering, deep reddish-plum polish. It's beautiful for evening, but it's mainstream enough to be okay for work too. The polish catches the light beautifully. It spreads easily and gives good coverage. There are definite pink undertones to this polish, so probably better suited to cool skin tones. This is one of my favorite classy colors, when I want my nails …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (861 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

eyesBlue

Oct/13/2014

A gorgeous, shimmery, cool-toned deep red. Femme fatale red. Bond-girl in a casino red. I really hope the last reviewer is wrong about it being discontinued, this is my favourite toe colour.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Warm

Aug/25/2014

Such a shame this has been discontinued - the perfect shimmery claret polish which is timeless and will never date. My partner owns a gorgeous motorcycle with a deep claret/gold paint scheme this is the exact colour of what Kawaski calls 'candied wine' the most beautiful shimmery wine polish I have ever owned.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (500 reviews)

age25-29

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

Aug/14/2013

A beautiful shimmery plummy red or berry. Fine shimmer. Great for fall & winter, plenty of color, not overly glittery, so work appropriate. Beautiful with grey or black or navy outfits. I like it on toes, too. Very pretty, especially on cool-toned skin.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Feb/01/2013

i love this color its a classic color without being boring or typical. its one of my favorite OPI colors and a great polish to wear in the fall or winter.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

age19-24

skinAcne-prone, Tan, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

3.0

Jan/29/2013

I really like this color, but not more than other reds. I don't think I would buy this again.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesBrown

Dec/15/2012

I really love this nail lacquer, it's the perfect red for my skin (pale with yellow undertones.) The slight shimmer also keeps it from looking boring, but it's by NO means a frost (yuck!) The deep berry doesn't come off as vampy for me, and I love how it almost seems to have a chocolate/maroon undertone. The pic above doesn't quite match the real life look of the polish …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

age25-29

skinDry, Olive, Warm

hairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Oct/07/2012

Of all my OPI polishes, this one goes on the easiest and smoothest. Unlike some shimmery polishes, the brush strokes are not very visible - huge bonus. I get very even and opaque application with two coats. Very fast drying for me. And of course the colour is gorgeous!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Unknown