Maybelline Moisture Whip Lip Liner "Caramel" (Uploaded by DyingMessenger)

25%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

2.0

Mar/16/2012

I don't know what I was thinking upon buying this. This was way too light for my lips. I could barely see it and I need a lip liner that I can see otherwise to me, the purpose is defeated. It is smooth though and easy to sharpen. I got it at Dollar Tree for $1 of course, so I'm assuming it's been long discontinued.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/15/2012

This is a very wonderful product! It goes on easily and due to the creaminess of it it could be used as a full lip color!

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

Jan/19/2007

Maybelline Moisture Whip l/l are exactly like Rimmel's Vinyl Lip Jelly liners - they both have the annoying hard plastic outside material, unlike most lipliners which are wood pencils. The l/l itself is also softer than the traditional l/l which makes it ideal for lining under lip glosses and doesn't tug your lips. Caramel is a bit misleading of a name because it's more plummy rose …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/16/2004

i'm a CCC so bought caramel. Glides on smoothly - so much so can be used as full lipcolour. i really like the actual product & although the colour is very much like my own (brown w/plum) realized too late that it's just not dark enough for my skin. will purchase same product different colour.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age30-35