Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Aside from being too expensive, the brush is so dense and dry that it doesn't push the lashes.
Also, I can't apply it without smudging... a lot.

on 2/24/2017 11:12:00 AM

I really good mascara. I bought it in a travel size, and really liked it. I will however not buy the full sized product, since I like to change my mascara quite often (because of bacteria growing inside it ... ew) and I find the High Impact mascara too expensive for that. I also feel like there are many other drug store brands that make just as good products.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just really, really dislike this mascara. I think it's the worst I've ever tried. I've received the sample a few times in a clinique gift (the one you get for spending X amount of dollars around certain times of year). Such clumpy lashes, super spidery looking. I have naturally longer lashes and I can rock a cheap mascara like Maybelline well, but this one looks so bad. Not worth the price tag and I'm happy I didn't get the full size one. I've never been wowed by Clinique products, I do like their moisturizers though. But this was awful, do not buy it.

on 2/1/2017 2:57:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! the best thing about this mascara is ; its not damaging my lashes like maybelline or any other drugstore mascaras. It wont give you false lashes effect but its amazing and enough for daily use. It is not making my lashes hard like other mascaras and i think its worth the price

on 1/25/2017 12:33:00 PM

Clinique mascara is the only brand that doesn't make my eyes itchy. I have tried all different brands and all have to some degree caused itchiness. This is by far the best mascara for my eyes and contact lens wearers.

on 1/24/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is THE WORST mascara I have ever tried omg I hate it so much!! When I take it off all the flakes go into my eyes, it's irritating! Today I spent half an hour to take it all out. I hope I won't get infection. I'm never trying Clinique again.

on 1/15/2017 10:39:00 AM

i love this mascara! It's very light and natural looking on. It's my lashes but better! It kind of flakes a little bit bc it's a drier mascara which I like. I have bought other drugstore brands and they're so goopy and wet and just make a mess...but this one is great though. Very affordable too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this in the deluxe sample size along with the take off the day cleansing balm and I have to say this mascara did not impress me in the least. It did nothing in the way of making my eyes look impactful. On the plus side the formula did not clump, flake or smudge but I just couldn't get it to look like it improved my lashes in terms of length or volume. I don't really care for this type of applicator wand but that's just personal preference so I can't knock the product because of that. The formula is on the dry side, which I actually do like. But... aside from that one point I can't recommend this mascara. The duo was $11 and well worth it to be able to test out these products and I would promote this for that reason.

I absolutely love this mascara!! It is so incredible and makes your lashes look super long and natural, however the only downside is that they need a lot of product in order to stand out and get an intense black colour. i often find myself layering this mascara up with the benefit roller lash. perfect for a natural look.

on 1/5/2017 3:31:00 PM

I got it as a birthday present and I absolutely loved it. Doesn't make my lashes look like spider legs, in fact they almost look like high quality "fluffy" weightless fake lashes. It stays on during the whole day, I don't need to re-apply it. The one I have right now is my first one of this product, but I'm definitely going to repurchase.

Popular Mascaras