Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is just okay. Definitely not HG material.

Pros:
1. Buildable to nice full lashes. (For reference, I am all about dramatic, OTT lashes. Everyday lash look is not for me.) I haven't achieved HG drama with this product, but have got enough volume to say it has good buildability.
2. Does not smudge. Caution: It does flake slightly though, but not so much to be a huge deal breaker.
3. Does not clump excessively. Personally, to get max oomph, I do build mascara, so for me minor clumping is normal. However, it is nothing so much that cannot be combed out using a clean spoolie/lash brush.

Cons:
1. BRUSH! I always poke myself in the eye with it!
2. Even if a little goes inside my eyes - OMG IT BURNNNSS! So, removing it is an issue as it always gets into my eyes during removal and I can't take it anymore.

Conclusion:
Won't buy it again. Although, it does its job for darkening and volumizing lashes (lengthening is only average), the brush and formula hurts my eyes.

on 10/26/2017 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I love the dark dramatic lashes, and I haven't had any smudging or flaking. What I don't like is the texture. I find it to be goopy and really wet. I have a hard time putting this on without getting clumps.

on 10/19/2017 11:39:00 PM

This mascara is average everyday mascara... lengthening but not as dramatic as benefit mascara... the brush is nice and it will give you a perfect application... suitable for sensitive eyes... may be i will buy it again and give it another try...I don't know yet.

My holy grail. First off, no gimmicks with the brush - it’s a regular normal sized brush. The product itself doesn’t emit the “fumes” that most others do which have always irritated my eyes. It’s lengthening, separates well, doesn’t flake and washes off easily. I’m perfectly content with this for life.

It is a nice mascara. It does not flake, stays on the lashes, is easy to remove and causes no irritation. Same do my MaxFactor or Maybelline ones. Not the best value for your money.

on 10/21/2017 2:08:00 PM

This is quite an average mascara considering the price, it makes my eyelashes look nice and long but it's quite clumpy and tends to flake. My biggest issue with it though is how much it seems to have irritated my eyes, they've been constantly watery since I started using this mascara and if I get any of it in my eyes it causes intense burning. I'm not sure how many others have experienced this but I personally won't be buying it again.

on 10/15/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

In a word, lackluster. This would be better described as a lash tint or lash darkener. Does not add length, does not add volume, very basic mascara. I would compare this to Maybelline Great Lash.

on 9/8/2017 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product does nothing for my lashes. No volumizing, no lengthening. Worst mascara ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara, as dramatic as it sounds, has changed my life.
It's amazing. It separates and defines every single lash. It gives gorgeously black and beautiful looking lashes.
I will never ever ever use another mascara.

At first, it made my lashes clumpy. But after I applied it from the roots all the way to the tip it made my lashes long and very natural looking. I would repurchase again but I'm curious make-up junkie so I will test something else.