Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara, as dramatic as it sounds, has changed my life.
It's amazing. It separates and defines every single lash. It gives gorgeously black and beautiful looking lashes.
I will never ever ever use another mascara.

on 6/29/2017 10:33:00 AM

I got this as a sample. It does a fantastic job of lengthening the lashes and does not clump at all, but it's not so great for volume. My lashes are long, but not thick, so volume is something I need more than lengthening. Honestly that's the only reason I wouldn't repurchase it. If you have short lashes and prioritize length over volume, then this mascara would be great for you.

My new HG mascara. I was worried about smudging since it doesn't state its waterproof, but it surprisingly lasted all day and didn't smudge or melt. It goes on beautifully.

on 5/29/2017 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

BEST mascara if you're just looking for a bit of definition and length. This does not clump at all and gives me more natural looking lashes with just enough length and darkness. I always go back to this mascara.

on 5/23/2017 5:00:00 PM

It's so bad... It does not hold a curl at all and it doesn't do anything for my lashes. They just droop down and they don't look good. Not worth it, there are a lot of drugstore mascaras that are much much better.

on 5/22/2017 6:01:00 AM

gives my lashes sooo much length! It has a really natural but noticeable result. i swear by this mascara! The only downsides are that they tend to weigh my lashes down and can make my lashes lose their curl sometimes. Also, by the end of the day, I look like a raccoon. This stuff smudges and transfers to my lower lash line easily! sad I can't use this for my bottom lashes. I usually use this with the maybelline rocket volume mascara because its waterproof and acts as a protective barrier ! Highly recommend using those two mascaras together!

It's a step up from the Naturally Glossy Mascara they cover (that one tints your lashes & holds them in place- if you have lashes that are light on the end like mine, it makes your lashes look longer).

This mascara does all that, but defines and amps things up a notch.

This will NOT compare with false lashes or mascaras that are super volumizing or have fibers to lengthen. It's mascara for a "amped but still natural" look.

Also, no itchy eyes from fragrance for me. If I still wore contacts, I'd probably wear this with them.

Only complaint is it dries out in about 10-12 weeks. Maybe the packaging doesn't seal right?

I love this mascara for a nice natural look. Although it isn't the most defining or voluminous mascara out there, it provides added curl and length and can also be layered easily for a more intense look. I like applying a single coat over false lashes to define them a little more, but I also like to apply it over a voluminous mascara for subtle curl. On its own, it's pretty and natural, perfect for the workplace or school. The packaging isn't anything special, so I wish Clinique would do something fun with the design - but that isn't too big of an issue. I'm currently on my second tube!

on 3/29/2017 6:11:00 AM

Horrible. Does absolutely nothing but giving you black lashes. No volume, no length, no nothing. There are much cheaper mascaras out there that will give you actual worth for the price.....

on 3/27/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great lightweight mascara that makes feathery natural looking lashes. It stays put all day and comes off easily with either miceller water or when you wash your face as per normal. Great for sensitive eyes and has not troubled me when I where glasses or contact lenses. Will definitely purchase the full size when I run out.

Popular Mascaras