CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara

CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 8/24/2018 2:29:00 AM

Been using this for years and love it. Very black and silky. I am not a fan of the price though and always purchase in a pack of three (which makes it about half price per mascara) at the airport (each one lasts a very long time). I can’t recall how much it costs in the UK but I don’t think I’d spend around £20 on it.

I used to like this mascara, but the past two tubes I brought home were a clumpy mess. Maybe there's been a formula change? This used to hold curl and volumize well, but not anymore.

I love it because it's very lengthening, a tiny bit volumizing, not too dramatic, and the brush gives a lift to your lashes. It washes off easily. Really nice mascara! My issue is that the formula dries out quickly.

To be quite frank I don't really believe that Clinique's High Impact mascara really lives up to its name. I am lucky in the lashes department, my lashes are already black, long and curly so I just need a mascara to give me a bit more volume and a bit more of a boost. This one adds just enough volume to make it obvious I am wearing mascara but not much additional length or va-va-voom. It's a good mascara to use for everyday events where you just need to look polished and put together, but if you are seeking a dramatic or 'high impact' look, this one is probably not for you. On the positive side, the brush is a nice size and catches all lashes well. I also enjoyed the formula and found that it did not clump. It lasts throughout the day without flaking or smudging. It won't last through crying, but I don't mind this as the mascara is not claiming to be waterproof. It also removes easily with either a makeup wipe or an oil-based makeup remover. It does it's job, but considering the price I believe you can find much better mascaras at either the same price point or even at the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gives minimum length and volume, would not recommend.

on 6/8/2018 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sooo disappointed. This does not live up to its name. It should be called Low Impact. I put on 3 or even 4 coats to get any the effect I want. It does not add volume and eventually does add length. On the positive it doesn’t flake or smudge and I do suffer from mascaras smudging. So maybe if you are looking for an incredibly natural mascara where you want to add the pigment and a bit of definition this will work for you.

Whilst this looks OK initially (not outstanding), the main problem for me is this product smudges onto my lower lid after a few hours, this is something I cannot tolerate in a mascara! I don't live in a hot/humid climate, nor do I have particularly oily skin and I have not experienced this with mascaras from Estee Lauder, Lancome or Dior. This is way overpriced for the quality of the product. The packaging is very simple, but a bit cheap as the print rubbed off easily. Sticking to my usual brands now!

Considering the cost I feel this mascara is truly rubbish. It does a decent enough job of making your eyelashes a bit more prominent but it does not extend them in the way that I had hoped. I really feel that a lot the cheaper brands to a better job. On the plus side, it does not smudge, is long-wearing and does not clump.

this is absolutely my favorite mascara in the world ❤️

I like it that it's clump-free, mostly smudge-proof and produces a very natural but enhanced look. However, Clinique High Impact Mascara may not deliver based on what she promises, i.e. dramatic lashes. Full review, before-after photos and product recommendation at bit.ly/2HSeNeh. Here's a summary of her goods and bads.

What's Great?