Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

My new HG mascara. I was worried about smudging since it doesn't state its waterproof, but it surprisingly lasted all day and didn't smudge or melt. It goes on beautifully.

on 5/29/2017 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

BEST mascara if you're just looking for a bit of definition and length. This does not clump at all and gives me more natural looking lashes with just enough length and darkness. I always go back to this mascara.

on 5/23/2017 5:00:00 PM

It's so bad... It does not hold a curl at all and it doesn't do anything for my lashes. They just droop down and they don't look good. Not worth it, there are a lot of drugstore mascaras that are much much better.

on 5/22/2017 6:01:00 AM

gives my lashes sooo much length! It has a really natural but noticeable result. i swear by this mascara! The only downsides are that they tend to weigh my lashes down and can make my lashes lose their curl sometimes. Also, by the end of the day, I look like a raccoon. This stuff smudges and transfers to my lower lash line easily! sad I can't use this for my bottom lashes. I usually use this with the maybelline rocket volume mascara because its waterproof and acts as a protective barrier ! Highly recommend using those two mascaras together!

It's a step up from the Naturally Glossy Mascara they cover (that one tints your lashes & holds them in place- if you have lashes that are light on the end like mine, it makes your lashes look longer).

This mascara does all that, but defines and amps things up a notch.

This will NOT compare with false lashes or mascaras that are super volumizing or have fibers to lengthen. It's mascara for a "amped but still natural" look.

Also, no itchy eyes from fragrance for me. If I still wore contacts, I'd probably wear this with them.

Only complaint is it dries out in about 10-12 weeks. Maybe the packaging doesn't seal right?

I love this mascara for a nice natural look. Although it isn't the most defining or voluminous mascara out there, it provides added curl and length and can also be layered easily for a more intense look. I like applying a single coat over false lashes to define them a little more, but I also like to apply it over a voluminous mascara for subtle curl. On its own, it's pretty and natural, perfect for the workplace or school. The packaging isn't anything special, so I wish Clinique would do something fun with the design - but that isn't too big of an issue. I'm currently on my second tube!

on 3/29/2017 6:11:00 AM

Horrible. Does absolutely nothing but giving you black lashes. No volume, no length, no nothing. There are much cheaper mascaras out there that will give you actual worth for the price.....

on 3/27/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great lightweight mascara that makes feathery natural looking lashes. It stays put all day and comes off easily with either miceller water or when you wash your face as per normal. Great for sensitive eyes and has not troubled me when I where glasses or contact lenses. Will definitely purchase the full size when I run out.

I have used Clinique in the past with absolutely no issues. I was given a tube of Clinique's High Impact Mascara and it burned my eyelashes. I own a cupcake business and have been in business 8 years and have baked thousands of cupcakes while wearing makeup. I have been wearing makeup over 30 years. The first day wearing this mascara while baking, I opened the oven and not only did the mascara start melting, it burned my eyes along the ridge. When I contacted Clinique I was told "after the mascara is packaged its no longer flammable" I said well....there is obviously something wrong with this batch. They offered to send me some free products for the trouble they still denied it. When I sent pictures to the person handling my "case" they stopped reaponding to me. It took 2 months for the redness and pain to go away on my eyelids. DO NOT BUY THIS MASCARA! Laura@labellacupcakes.com

on 3/7/2017 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This wasn't anything special on me. Length is good but not much volume. This will smear under my eyes if I have a hectic day. I don't see any reason to buy this again over better drugstore products. Would not repurchase.