Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

It's a step up from the Naturally Glossy Mascara they cover (that one tints your lashes & holds them in place- if you have lashes that are light on the end like mine, it makes your lashes look longer).

This mascara does all that, but defines and amps things up a notch.

This will NOT compare with false lashes or mascaras that are super volumizing or have fibers to lengthen. It's mascara for a "amped but still natural" look.

Also, no itchy eyes from fragrance for me. If I still wore contacts, I'd probably wear this with them.

Only complaint is it dries out in about 10-12 weeks. Maybe the packaging doesn't seal right?

I love this mascara for a nice natural look. Although it isn't the most defining or voluminous mascara out there, it provides added curl and length and can also be layered easily for a more intense look. I like applying a single coat over false lashes to define them a little more, but I also like to apply it over a voluminous mascara for subtle curl. On its own, it's pretty and natural, perfect for the workplace or school. The packaging isn't anything special, so I wish Clinique would do something fun with the design - but that isn't too big of an issue. I'm currently on my second tube!

on 3/29/2017 6:11:00 AM

Horrible. Does absolutely nothing but giving you black lashes. No volume, no length, no nothing. There are much cheaper mascaras out there that will give you actual worth for the price.....

on 3/27/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great lightweight mascara that makes feathery natural looking lashes. It stays put all day and comes off easily with either miceller water or when you wash your face as per normal. Great for sensitive eyes and has not troubled me when I where glasses or contact lenses. Will definitely purchase the full size when I run out.

I have used Clinique in the past with absolutely no issues. I was given a tube of Clinique's High Impact Mascara and it burned my eyelashes. I own a cupcake business and have been in business 8 years and have baked thousands of cupcakes while wearing makeup. I have been wearing makeup over 30 years. The first day wearing this mascara while baking, I opened the oven and not only did the mascara start melting, it burned my eyes along the ridge. When I contacted Clinique I was told "after the mascara is packaged its no longer flammable" I said well....there is obviously something wrong with this batch. They offered to send me some free products for the trouble they still denied it. When I sent pictures to the person handling my "case" they stopped reaponding to me. It took 2 months for the redness and pain to go away on my eyelids. DO NOT BUY THIS MASCARA! Laura@labellacupcakes.com

on 3/7/2017 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This wasn't anything special on me. Length is good but not much volume. This will smear under my eyes if I have a hectic day. I don't see any reason to buy this again over better drugstore products. Would not repurchase.

Aside from being too expensive, the brush is so dense and dry that it doesn't push the lashes.
Also, I can't apply it without smudging... a lot.

on 2/24/2017 11:12:00 AM

I really good mascara. I bought it in a travel size, and really liked it. I will however not buy the full sized product, since I like to change my mascara quite often (because of bacteria growing inside it ... ew) and I find the High Impact mascara too expensive for that. I also feel like there are many other drug store brands that make just as good products.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just really, really dislike this mascara. I think it's the worst I've ever tried. I've received the sample a few times in a clinique gift (the one you get for spending X amount of dollars around certain times of year). Such clumpy lashes, super spidery looking. I have naturally longer lashes and I can rock a cheap mascara like Maybelline well, but this one looks so bad. Not worth the price tag and I'm happy I didn't get the full size one. I've never been wowed by Clinique products, I do like their moisturizers though. But this was awful, do not buy it.

on 2/1/2017 2:57:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! the best thing about this mascara is ; its not damaging my lashes like maybelline or any other drugstore mascaras. It wont give you false lashes effect but its amazing and enough for daily use. It is not making my lashes hard like other mascaras and i think its worth the price

Popular Mascaras