Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 6/8/2018 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sooo disappointed. This does not live up to its name. It should be called Low Impact. I put on 3 or even 4 coats to get any the effect I want. It does not add volume and eventually does add length. On the positive it doesn’t flake or smudge and I do suffer from mascaras smudging. So maybe if you are looking for an incredibly natural mascara where you want to add the pigment and a bit of definition this will work for you.

Whilst this looks OK initially (not outstanding), the main problem for me is this product smudges onto my lower lid after a few hours, this is something I cannot tolerate in a mascara! I don't live in a hot/humid climate, nor do I have particularly oily skin and I have not experienced this with mascaras from Estee Lauder, Lancome or Dior. This is way overpriced for the quality of the product. The packaging is very simple, but a bit cheap as the print rubbed off easily. Sticking to my usual brands now!

Considering the cost I feel this mascara is truly rubbish. It does a decent enough job of making your eyelashes a bit more prominent but it does not extend them in the way that I had hoped. I really feel that a lot the cheaper brands to a better job. On the plus side, it does not smudge, is long-wearing and does not clump.

this is absolutely my favorite mascara in the world ❤️

I like it that it's clump-free, mostly smudge-proof and produces a very natural but enhanced look. However, Clinique High Impact Mascara may not deliver based on what she promises, i.e. dramatic lashes. Full review, before-after photos and product recommendation at bit.ly/2HSeNeh. Here's a summary of her goods and bads.

What's Great?

1. Difficult to reach corner lashes
2. No Dramatic Curls
3. Where’s the Drama?

on 4/17/2018 11:20:00 AM

this is literally my favorite mascara, it never flakes or has fall out, it lengthens my lashes and makes it super voluminous (but i do have pretty thick lashes to begin with). Also, if youre like me and hate mascaras that take forever to take off, this is PERFECT, you can honestly remove it with pure water. LOVE.

on 4/12/2018 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going to buy the full size but got lucky and got a sample in a gift bag. Honestly, I expected much more. I love the brand but I have no recollection of it being drastically magnificent in any particular makeup item. This mascara is just okay. It has a nice thick wand but it will not exaggerate your lashes. It doesn’t clump which is not unusual because majority of the mascaras that I have tried didn’t clump either. Overall, I can live without it.

It's fine, but not nearly volumizing enough for me. I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 4/7/2018 11:24:00 AM

I have tried many mascaras both high end and drugstore.Honestly, when I first applied this mascara, I was disappointed.It didn't give any lift to my eyelashes and I had to put 3 coats for a look that was more than natural. I took some photos of me and I checked the photos I had with other mascaras (like lancome and bourjous)to see how my eyes look on camera.I was surprised to see that the effect with this mascara was much more elegant, not spidery at all, and more natural comparing to the other mascaras!Furthermore, it feels so light on your eyes and it doesn't irritate them even if you wear it all day.If you want a dramatic party look you will still have to apply fake eye lashes or another mascara, but if you want classy, high end look, give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new favourite mascara. I received a sample from the counter and being honest, it's not something I would have set out to purchase but I'm so glad I tried it. It doesn't clump at all, it separates your lashes with volume and length so naturally. For me, my eyelashes haven't looked better and I've used Diorshow, Chanel, Better Than Sex, YSL...I'd much rather buy this going forward!