Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 1/15/2017 10:39:00 AM

i love this mascara! It's very light and natural looking on. It's my lashes but better! It kind of flakes a little bit bc it's a drier mascara which I like. I have bought other drugstore brands and they're so goopy and wet and just make a mess...but this one is great though. Very affordable too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this in the deluxe sample size along with the take off the day cleansing balm and I have to say this mascara did not impress me in the least. It did nothing in the way of making my eyes look impactful. On the plus side the formula did not clump, flake or smudge but I just couldn't get it to look like it improved my lashes in terms of length or volume. I don't really care for this type of applicator wand but that's just personal preference so I can't knock the product because of that. The formula is on the dry side, which I actually do like. But... aside from that one point I can't recommend this mascara. The duo was $11 and well worth it to be able to test out these products and I would promote this for that reason.

I absolutely love this mascara!! It is so incredible and makes your lashes look super long and natural, however the only downside is that they need a lot of product in order to stand out and get an intense black colour. i often find myself layering this mascara up with the benefit roller lash. perfect for a natural look.

on 1/5/2017 3:31:00 PM

I got it as a birthday present and I absolutely loved it. Doesn't make my lashes look like spider legs, in fact they almost look like high quality "fluffy" weightless fake lashes. It stays on during the whole day, I don't need to re-apply it. The one I have right now is my first one of this product, but I'm definitely going to repurchase.

on 1/2/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Nothing to complain. Decent results without any smudging for me. Very easy to remove - which is definitely a plus! I always go back to this one.

on 12/30/2016 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This mascara is just not for me. I think it should be called Low Impact. I like mascaras that give me a lot of drama and this mascara just doesn't do it for me.

I have a deluxe sample size of this mascara, not the full sized tube. I received it in a little boxed set with a mini take the day off cleansing balm.

The Brush: It's very big and fluffy. It looks like it would do a good job at creating volume but it doesn't. It does comb out any potential clumps really easily though.

The formula: On the drier side.

Volume, Length & Definition: The brush provided good definition but it didn't provide a satisfying amount of volume and length for me. This mascara just looked like my natural lashes but darker and more defined.

Additional notes: I used primer under it to see if that would help boost the volume and it did, but my lashes still didn't have that oomph.

Final Verdict: This is a nice mascara that offers good looking definition but it's just not for me. I gave it a low rating because it promised volume and length but that didn't happen in my experience.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This woul be my HG mascara, but smudges a bit on hot, humid, summer days.

It has great formula, that makes lashes beatiful, shiny, separated and naturally looking. It usually goes smothly without clumps and spider legs. When fresh could clump lashes together but after a week or two the issue is gone. Then lashes are covered evenly, from roots to tips, feathery separeted, glossy. The result is not spectacular, but, in my opinion, still bold and clean.
No irritation, stays fresh for long time, at least four months, and I didn't notice any changes in formula nor application.
One of the best, about 30% cheaper than other brands (i.e. chanel, dior, isl) and easy application. My favourite, I even do not mind smudging as it is nothing massive.

This is a good product for volume it makes my lashes very black too. Little flakes will drop under your eyes if you put on multiple coats. Overall a nice product .

on 11/24/2016 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I recieved this mascara as a sample. I have a lot of lashes, but they are quite short, and this mascara does a great job at lengthening. But it's not very volumizing and doesn't hold the curl so i use it together with other mascaras and it gives me the volume that i want. As for wear time without other mascara it lasted about 8 hours, and then started to "disappear". It doesn't do well in extreme heat. I would recommend this product if you like your lashes to look very natural or for "no makeup makeup" looks.

on 11/13/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why, oh, why do I keep trying other mascaras when this one is so great? Looking for something that lengthens better? Is less expensive? Better curling? So far, I haven't found anything top it including Lancome Hypnose Drama (don't like brush), Lancome Definicils ( weird greyish color and not impressive look), Clinique Lash Power (hate how it applies and is a pain to remove), Covergirl ClumpCrusher (not bad), Benefit Roller Lash (not bad either, but for the $$ don't love it). And those are just the recent contenders. High Impact has a fantastic plush brush that applies beautiful without getting all over my lids, doesn't clump, layers well, lengthens cleanly and looks so fluttery. Perfect!

Popular Mascaras