3.6

Shop Now

Reviews

from

7 days ago

This mascara promised lush, bold lashes for the most dramatic look. Not quite. What it does do well is that it coats the lashes for a natural lash look. There is fullness at the base of lashes, not much lengthening. It is able to lift lashes and hold a curl, if a lash curler is used. It's suitable to sensitive eyes and everyday wear. It is a clean flake free look. For those looking for thick dramatic lashes, this formula is not for you.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

3 months ago

Nice mascara

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 months ago

Surprisingly this one ended up being my holy grail mascara... I have sparse-ish and straight lashes and this one does not weight them down like other mascara I tried. It does not flake either and I do not get a panda eye after a couple of hours. (I am quite heavy handed with the under eye cream). Plus it does not clump as much as other mascaras after a month. The only downside is the price point.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 months ago

I think this is a good mascara for sensitive eyes (at least, mine). The ingredients are great. No flaking, no smudging, and my eyes don't hurt or sting from the proximity. I have a clinique (awful) mascara that stings and smells potently of synthetic rose, it's AWFUL, it burns my eyes, the next day my eyes are always scratchy and burning though I always remove it properly, etc (natural lengths is the name, I believe). This one has none of those issues. The main caveat is, having an eyebrow brush on hand/mascara spoolie, to brush through at the end. This is all that keeps it from 5 stars. I hate the overly built up YSL Faux Cils and Loreal Voluminous look. For those who like that look, this will be too tame. MILK Kush mascara is a perfect in-between, but this one never flakes, and I remember that one did sometimes.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

8 months ago

There’s nothing special about this mascara. If you want a mascara that’s better than this Clinique one you can buy one from Walmart for cheaper and it will work better. I got this for free and wouldn’t ever purchase it. Just my 2 cents.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

1.0

8 months ago

This mascara will be forever remembered as one of the worst I've ever tried. Why? Because it did literally nothing to my lashes. More - it actually made them look worse than they naturally do (which was quite an entertaining thing to see, let me tell you!). My lashes are long, lifted, yet they do lack in the volume department. I thought that after so many glowing reviews, I'd enjoy this little guy too - alas! I did not even bother using it twice. If you want a mascara that really lives up to its claims, I'd say go with YSL or Chanel. Marc Jacobs has a great one too. I have a separate in-depth review on all of the hottest volumizing mascaras here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/07/27/Battle-Of-The-Mascaras-Best-Worst-July-2019) for those of you interested. Hope it helps!

About reviewer (557 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 months ago

This is my favorite, all around good mascara. It’s more for day to day wear than dramatic, night out wear. Why I think it’s so great is because it never clumps, never smudges or smears (even if I’m outside in the hot, humid summer months), it gives great separation while adding volume and it never feels heavy. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great, basic mascara that does everything.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Excellent day time mascara. It lifts and adds volume to my eyelashes. Its not as dramatic as Id love to, but it does its work. Very recommended! You wont regret it. I use 3 coats to achieve the volume I want.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

I love Clinique mascaras because their brushes are so nice and separates my eye lashes one by one, never flaking. Super plus point to being very easy to wash off. I simply wash my face and stay under water for 30 seconds and the mascara washes off itself, i never have to roughly clean - so never lose a lash! I love this product and finishing my 4th one!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I'd been having issues with my regular mascara flaking during the day. As a contact lens wearer this can be frustrating and uncomfortable. I have decent lashes but they are pretty straight, so using an eyelash curler is a must. The issue is usually regular mascara doesn't hold a curl long and waterproof mascara can be harsh for my lashes. I researched Clinque Mascara online and like that it was hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested and decided to try it. I'm very glad I did. The formula isn't clumpy and I like the large brush. It held a curl very well and didn't flake at all! Will definitely purchase again!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55