Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/21/2014

love archipelago candles! Havana is my favorite. I also tried luna which i could only smell lemon and stone henge it was meah, ok for me. But love havana dark sexy woody comforting scent. I also liked verbena basil that exactly smell like how its named!! It seems like signature candle burns more evenly than excursion candle. Both of them are supposed to be soy based. i am having a hard time …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Dec/05/2010

I prefer Luna and Stonehenge. These are totally worth the money!

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/29/2010

These candles are wonderful. Much more complex than other candles I have purchased. My favorite is Havana - great fall/winter scent. Not sweet smelling at all - more of a masculine scent. Stonehenge is my next favorite. They are a bit pricey but well worth the cost. I buy them from ebay a lot.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

May/18/2010

These are the best candles in the world, bar none. They are beautifully presented in an adorable box, the glass holder and decorative ribbon are classic and the THROW!!!! Every room in my home smells rich and warm for hours...I've tried them all I think, the Fig is by far my favorite. A rich, deep earthy smell that makes you happy just to be in your home. You will love them!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

Oct/15/2008

This is the best candle I've ever used. I've been using the Yankee candle before I found this amazing candles! I'm totally in love this caramel scent at the moment... Oh the only criticism is the price is too high here in Australia.. A$50!! but who carse...I will def repurchase it!! =p

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/12/2008

Very strong candles. Very good throw. Will fill your entire house with the scent you choose...so you had better like it! :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/12/2008

I love love love Peony fragrance candle the best. I put it on my bedside table, it smells lovely even when I am not burning it. Can't rave enough about Archipelago candles.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Mar/10/2008

I just purchased the new African Freesia from Archipelago. It is sweet and florally but not overwhelming. it fragrances the entire room within 20 minutes or so.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/25/2008

I got one of these in Grapefruit as part of a gift set. The scent was lovely and not overwhelming and the candle burned for a long time. Plus, it came in a cute little tin with a lid that you can clean out and use to store any number of small items.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Jan/11/2008

These candles are so lovely! I have the; Lavender Spice, Blackberry Sage, Pink Grapefruit & the Mango Tangerine, Signature Soy Candles. I bought my first a little over a month ago a have been burning it just about every day! It does seem to disappear rather fast -though I love that they seem to burn evenly & are very potent. The Lavender Spice smells great , though I don't detect …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral