no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/15/2005

This is great for a drugstore lip gloss! I did not expect to be so impressed. The texture is not overly tacky, it has lots of pigment and seems to last when worn w/a lipliner. This is MUCH better than CG Wetslicks! The color is a mauvey-plum and it almost acts like more of a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss since there is not a ton of shine. Great staying power and it doesn't dry the lips …Read more

About reviewer (237 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

3.0

Jun/09/2004

Pretty color but way too dark for everyday use with my pale complexion. Looked almost purple on me.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

3.0

Feb/06/2004

I love this color for a nude. It is lighter than some nudes and I give it only 3lippies b/c after a while I sometimes get a line of whiteness on my lips which looks like toothpaste or something. I even had someone point this out to me yesterday. Ugh! Maybe I just need to heal my chapped lips and it would go on smoother. Winter has done a number on them. A friend bought this gloss b/c she liked …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Dec/26/2003

Mauvie star is a great alternative to higher-end glosses. Only problem is it dries out after awhile. Very nice bronzey rose color - similar to Chanel Unity but a tad more pink.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Dec/07/2003

A real surprise!!! A nice MAU'er wrote to me and told me about an article about this lippie. It is suppose to be the same color as Chanel's Unity l/g. The color is great and it lasts a while on my lips. No smell either is a big plus for me also. A nice everywhere color. Like someone wrote before it is called Mauvie Star.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairSilver, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Oct/20/2003

I never thought I would like any kind of lip wear with shimmer, but I love this Lip Polish!!! I recommend it very much to everyone!! You must try it!!
I like browns, but with this I made an exception, I tried it from my sister, and then I bought my own!! ;)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

fromKath22

Oct/04/2003

It's actually Mauvie Star, but this is a great color. A YLB darker. So pretty. A deep mauve-rose with pink shimmer. And I haven't had any problems with the formula. I love this. I wear it constantly.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

skinDry, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

fromerynnj

Aug/19/2003

LOVELOVE LOVE Lip Polishes!! This is one of my favorites. Beautiful Mauve with golden shimmer great for any look and the price is Right!

About reviewer (209 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool