4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This could easily be one of my favourite scrubs of all time. I tried many different scrubs and this is definitely my favourite. One thing i really like is that the scrub is not made of sugar which dissolves very quickly on my skin and doesnt gives much scrubing action, it has this sandy scrub inside which really exfoliates and leaves my skin silky smooth afterwards and unlike other scrubs, this you do not have to dig out a big chunk of scrub to scrub your body, you just have to take a small amount and you're good. Really love this product!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

5 years ago

It smells really nice.it keeps the skin soft and smooth yes it does but u can get way cheaper moisturisers and body oils to do that for you.its a scrub.its supposed to exfoliate.skin.Gently.these hard granules just reddens ur palm.only removes surface dirt ( and that too if u try really hard)...which a cleanser can do way more successfully.don't buy it.don't repeat my mistake. Try scentio gel scrub if you want to exfoliate.best.scrub.ever.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairRed

5 years ago

The price is a little high in my opinion. I am a fan of scrubs so naturally I am drawn to this. Good exfoliator and smells fantastic. Not too harsh either on the skin which happens a lot with scrubs. :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

I have most of body shop's scrubs. The cocoa body scrub and their coconut body scrub were the least I liked. The cocoa body scrub has a creamy thick paste like texture with larger rounded smoother beads that do not exfoliate well. My fingers get lost in the thick paste needing to scrub harder which I don't want to do. It broke me out with multiple milia like small boils all over. It Did not remove my flakes and made my skin blotchy red due to sodium chloride. If you like to exfoliate gently then this one is too creamy and smooth to scruff away dead skin skin and debris loged under the skin. There are many others better and for lesser price. I will never buy this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

A decent body scrub, its not too harsh on the skin but the beads are enough to give a good exfoliation.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Other

5 years ago

I'm a huge sucker for scrubs, plus there was a huge sale going on online so I decided to try the cocoa butter body scrub! I wax my under arm and bikini area and everyone who does that knows that ingrown hairs can be an issue so exfoliating is important to prevent them. I previously had the Shea scrub which I liked but was too oily and not exfoliating enough. This cocoa butter body scrub is WAY better. It smells amazing first of all, and it's nice and scrubby. Not too abrasive, but just enough to actually get something done! Love it.

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Hi my name is Samantha my friend had use this before she said it's very good makes your skin feel beautiful as it's suppose to do ;) , but she also told me that it worked on her stretch marks !! Could this be possible ??

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairRed

6 years ago

Fellow reviewers, you have not failed me. This product is so awesome! It leaves my skin soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way! I just wish it was a little cheaper.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

This is a good scrub if you are looking for something that really scrubs away the dead skin. I can see how some might think it's too harsh but I am okay with it, especially when used with damp skin. The cons is the price ($20 is steep) and packaging (hassle to open the lid and then be extra careful as to not get any water into the tub). Smell is light and not a wow but it's okay. Wondering if there is a better smelling scrub out there...

About reviewer (229 reviews)

Age30-35