4.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

So this is not the scent I have right now, (I have used this scent before though), but I think all scents of this scrub have some sort of weird chemically after smell. I have the Mocha scent and I remember this Brazilian nut one had the same "after scent". I will say I like the formula of the Mocha, I like rough yet finely milled scrubs that have a higher grit to oil/emulsion ratio. I feel like if there's too much oil or emulsion you don't get a thorough enough of an exfoliation. I tried the Brazilian nut one back in '15 and I feel as if the formula has improved (?) Could be totally wrong. Cons: the weird chemically after smell that I'm pretty sure is present in all of their scrubs, ALMOST doesn't feel moisturizing enough Pros: I feel as if the formula has improved: more sandy grittiness so a better exfoliation, your skin is still left soft, smooth, and clean but no oiliness. and I don't think you'll break your neck after using this (as in, no oily residue left on your shower floor. However, I will not buy again. My fave all time scrub is Shea Moisture. Yes, it leaves an oiliness on both your shower floor and on your skin, but their "grit" factor is on point, their scents are on point, and I personally like a little bit of oiliness leftover on my skin after a sugar scrub. If I can find a shea sugar scrub recipe that replicates there's, that'd be even better!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

After using the Tropical Mango version of this scrub all summer & being happy with it, I switched to the Brazilian Nut version for the cold-weather months. It has a rich, nutty fragrance that goes well with my winter bath products. It appears to be very moisturizing while not leaving a super-slippery film in my bath tub. The two exfoliants comprise sugar and ground walnut shells. I'm not thrilled with the walnut shells as they can cause micro-abrasions of the skin. But I haven't noticed any sensitivity or other problems yet and prefer them over microbeads. I'm careful to not scrub too hard or use the scrub more than a couple of times per week. And for such a low price point it's silly to be too nitpicky.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I have several different scents of these, all are amazing. I have used these off and on for 15+ years. I like to mostly use these on my feet with a loofah or a pumice stone, but do use them with a light scrubbing action all over the body too.. For under $8 @Walmart you get a ton of product that rivals any $25+ high end scrub.. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

Perfect scrub! Just right amount of sugar and texture. The scent is delicious! A mixture of caramel, nut, chocolate, and a little Kahlua. It leaves your skin nicely moisturized too. Definite repurchase!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is a lovely, moisturizing scrub that smells absolutely frickin' delicious. I have tried a couple of the other scents, and they're good as well, but the Brazilian Nut still smells the best. I like that this product is very easy to find in my area, with Ulta, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond carrying it. If you're looking for a luxurious, delectable scrub, I recommend this one for sure.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This. Is. heaven. Period. I will NEVER Abe without this in my shower. I live in a border city with the United States and I used to buy this when I went over the border. I kind of forgot about it but now it's available where I live and I can't get enough. I love that the packaging is not in a tube so I can actually use all of it without having to cut it open. It smells amazing! It leaves my skin soooo soft! I totally recommend buying this. Go. Now. Lol

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Omg this stuff smells like a dream - like nutty, chocolatey candy. I love it. It's got a pretty high concentration of sugar, so you're getting a lot of scrub here (rather than a liquidy, oily mess). This really exfoliates well, I use it on my legs and arms. It also leaves your skin really soft because it contains oil, but it's not oily once you wash it off. Get it at ulta, and sometimes you can get a good discount on it (like buy one get one half off)!

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

4 years ago

Love, love, love this scrub. It's grainy enough to do the job and leaves your skin soft without an oil slick on your shower floor or in your tub. Rinses off cleanly. It's inexpensive and smells SO GOOD, like chocolate coffee nuts Kahlua, all those things. There are other lovely scents as well - I like the coconut lime and the almond honey too. This is the best scrub I've ever used and I'm never without it.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

3.0

4 years ago

I am in the minority, but I was not impressed by this scrub at all. I believe I must have super dry skin and I need something oil based. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (886 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

LOVE THIS SCRUB and it SMELLS SO GOOD I like this more than the shea moisture body scrubs. did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING OMG PLS JUST SMELL IT

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24