Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub
Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a lovely, moisturizing scrub that smells absolutely frickin' delicious. I have tried a couple of the other scents, and they're good as well, but the Brazilian Nut still smells the best. I like that this product is very easy to find in my area, with Ulta, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond carrying it. If you're looking for a luxurious, delectable scrub, I recommend this one for sure.

This. Is. heaven. Period.

I will NEVER Abe without this in my shower. I live in a border city with the United States and I used to buy this when I went over the border. I kind of forgot about it but now it's available where I live and I can't get enough.
I love that the packaging is not in a tube so I can actually use all of it without having to cut it open. It smells amazing! It leaves my skin soooo soft!
I totally recommend buying this.
Go. Now. Lol

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Omg this stuff smells like a dream - like nutty, chocolatey candy. I love it. It's got a pretty high concentration of sugar, so you're getting a lot of scrub here (rather than a liquidy, oily mess). This really exfoliates well, I use it on my legs and arms. It also leaves your skin really soft because it contains oil, but it's not oily once you wash it off. Get it at ulta, and sometimes you can get a good discount on it (like buy one get one half off)!

on 9/30/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this scrub. It's grainy enough to do the job and leaves your skin soft without an oil slick on your shower floor or in your tub. Rinses off cleanly. It's inexpensive and smells SO GOOD, like chocolate coffee nuts Kahlua, all those things. There are other lovely scents as well - I like the coconut lime and the almond honey too. This is the best scrub I've ever used and I'm never without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority, but I was not impressed by this scrub at all. I believe I must have super dry skin and I need something oil based. I will not repurchase.

on 9/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE THIS SCRUB and it SMELLS SO GOOD I like this more than the shea moisture body scrubs. did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING OMG PLS JUST SMELL IT

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works well for how affordable it is! Could easily be a bit more expensive. Not greasy, does a great job at exfoliating and leaves my skin fairly soft after. Packaging is nice, smell is fine, and it did the job. If you are looking for something on a budget, I recommend this forsure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

How did I just discover this recently! Inexpensive and smells so good. Left my face moisturized and supple. My only complaint is the packaging: not too fond of dipping into the tub; would rather have a tube, but willing to overlook since it's such good stuff! At least it appears unbreakable if it was to fall in the shower. I would buy this stuff again no doubt.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this scrub! I am on my 3rd container and cannot get enough. It's super gritty and is a fantastic exfoliant, but the grit is held together by a gel-like consistency which makes it not so rough that it scrapes delicate areas. It smells amazing, almost chocolatey, but without making you smell like a cupcake when you get out of the shower. My skin is so soft when I come out of the shower that I want to use it overtime and, as a result, burn through containers crazy fast! (That part actually isn't so bad, since it only costs $8 and I can restock as much as I need to!) I cannot recommend this enough to everyone I know!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done. Effective without being too harsh, smells great, doesn't leave a residue behind, and it's inexpensive. What more could you ask for?