Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub
Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Omg this stuff smells like a dream - like nutty, chocolatey candy. I love it. It's got a pretty high concentration of sugar, so you're getting a lot of scrub here (rather than a liquidy, oily mess). This really exfoliates well, I use it on my legs and arms. It also leaves your skin really soft because it contains oil, but it's not oily once you wash it off. Get it at ulta, and sometimes you can get a good discount on it (like buy one get one half off)!

on 9/30/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this scrub. It's grainy enough to do the job and leaves your skin soft without an oil slick on your shower floor or in your tub. Rinses off cleanly. It's inexpensive and smells SO GOOD, like chocolate coffee nuts Kahlua, all those things. There are other lovely scents as well - I like the coconut lime and the almond honey too. This is the best scrub I've ever used and I'm never without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority, but I was not impressed by this scrub at all. I believe I must have super dry skin and I need something oil based. I will not repurchase.

on 9/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE THIS SCRUB and it SMELLS SO GOOD I like this more than the shea moisture body scrubs. did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING OMG PLS JUST SMELL IT

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works well for how affordable it is! Could easily be a bit more expensive. Not greasy, does a great job at exfoliating and leaves my skin fairly soft after. Packaging is nice, smell is fine, and it did the job. If you are looking for something on a budget, I recommend this forsure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

How did I just discover this recently! Inexpensive and smells so good. Left my face moisturized and supple. My only complaint is the packaging: not too fond of dipping into the tub; would rather have a tube, but willing to overlook since it's such good stuff! At least it appears unbreakable if it was to fall in the shower. I would buy this stuff again no doubt.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this scrub! I am on my 3rd container and cannot get enough. It's super gritty and is a fantastic exfoliant, but the grit is held together by a gel-like consistency which makes it not so rough that it scrapes delicate areas. It smells amazing, almost chocolatey, but without making you smell like a cupcake when you get out of the shower. My skin is so soft when I come out of the shower that I want to use it overtime and, as a result, burn through containers crazy fast! (That part actually isn't so bad, since it only costs $8 and I can restock as much as I need to!) I cannot recommend this enough to everyone I know!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done. Effective without being too harsh, smells great, doesn't leave a residue behind, and it's inexpensive. What more could you ask for?

The scent of this alone is just DIVINE :D

A huge tub filled with a gooey, sugary, dark looking liquid is intimidating to look at lol. I just use my fingers to get some out of the jar and massage into my skin. It feels grainy and oily on the skin at the same time but leaves my skin soooo soft and smooth.

So, I massage into my skin, let it sit for maybe 30 seconds or a bit longer, then rinse off and OMG ANGEL SMOOTH SKIN. Not oily, waxing, unpleasant, or gross feeling on skin. Skin feels like silk.

And the scent is something that needs to be said. DE-licious! It a syrupy, sweet coffee/mocha scent that lingers after rinsed. Not overpowering, unless you shove your face in the tub lol. So nice.

Also, the amount of product you get is plenty for over 20 uses on the whole body.

Overall, a great quality scrub that you should try!

on 12/6/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Big thumbs up from me, used alone it's effective but not too harsh, for the more stubborn areas use with a washcloth. This is especially effective before and after self-tanner, completely eradicates rough areas. Smells delicious, kind of a coffee-and-cream smell to my nose, also the price is reasonable and even better when Ulta has it on special which is pretty often!