Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub
Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

on 10/18/2018 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

After using the Tropical Mango version of this scrub all summer & being happy with it, I switched to the Brazilian Nut version for the cold-weather months. It has a rich, nutty fragrance that goes well with my winter bath products. It appears to be very moisturizing while not leaving a super-slippery film in my bath tub. The two exfoliants comprise sugar and ground walnut shells. I'm not thrilled with the walnut shells as they can cause micro-abrasions of the skin. But I haven't noticed any sensitivity or other problems yet and prefer them over microbeads. I'm careful to not scrub too hard or use the scrub more than a couple of times per week. And for such a low price point it's silly to be too nitpicky.

on 12/20/2017 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have several different scents of these, all are amazing. I have used these off and on for 15+ years. I like to mostly use these on my feet with a loofah or a pumice stone, but do use them with a light scrubbing action all over the body too.. For under $8 @Walmart you get a ton of product that rivals any $25+ high end scrub.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/16/2017 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect scrub! Just right amount of sugar and texture. The scent is delicious! A mixture of caramel, nut, chocolate, and a little Kahlua. It leaves your skin nicely moisturized too. Definite repurchase!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a lovely, moisturizing scrub that smells absolutely frickin' delicious. I have tried a couple of the other scents, and they're good as well, but the Brazilian Nut still smells the best. I like that this product is very easy to find in my area, with Ulta, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond carrying it. If you're looking for a luxurious, delectable scrub, I recommend this one for sure.

This. Is. heaven. Period.

I will NEVER Abe without this in my shower. I live in a border city with the United States and I used to buy this when I went over the border. I kind of forgot about it but now it's available where I live and I can't get enough.
I love that the packaging is not in a tube so I can actually use all of it without having to cut it open. It smells amazing! It leaves my skin soooo soft!
I totally recommend buying this.
Go. Now. Lol

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Omg this stuff smells like a dream - like nutty, chocolatey candy. I love it. It's got a pretty high concentration of sugar, so you're getting a lot of scrub here (rather than a liquidy, oily mess). This really exfoliates well, I use it on my legs and arms. It also leaves your skin really soft because it contains oil, but it's not oily once you wash it off. Get it at ulta, and sometimes you can get a good discount on it (like buy one get one half off)!

on 9/30/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this scrub. It's grainy enough to do the job and leaves your skin soft without an oil slick on your shower floor or in your tub. Rinses off cleanly. It's inexpensive and smells SO GOOD, like chocolate coffee nuts Kahlua, all those things. There are other lovely scents as well - I like the coconut lime and the almond honey too. This is the best scrub I've ever used and I'm never without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority, but I was not impressed by this scrub at all. I believe I must have super dry skin and I need something oil based. I will not repurchase.

on 9/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE THIS SCRUB and it SMELLS SO GOOD I like this more than the shea moisture body scrubs. did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING OMG PLS JUST SMELL IT

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works well for how affordable it is! Could easily be a bit more expensive. Not greasy, does a great job at exfoliating and leaves my skin fairly soft after. Packaging is nice, smell is fine, and it did the job. If you are looking for something on a budget, I recommend this forsure.