Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works well for how affordable it is! Could easily be a bit more expensive. Not greasy, does a great job at exfoliating and leaves my skin fairly soft after. Packaging is nice, smell is fine, and it did the job. If you are looking for something on a budget, I recommend this forsure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

How did I just discover this recently! Inexpensive and smells so good. Left my face moisturized and supple. My only complaint is the packaging: not too fond of dipping into the tub; would rather have a tube, but willing to overlook since it's such good stuff! At least it appears unbreakable if it was to fall in the shower. I would buy this stuff again no doubt.

To Read all 99 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this scrub! I am on my 3rd container and cannot get enough. It's super gritty and is a fantastic exfoliant, but the grit is held together by a gel-like consistency which makes it not so rough that it scrapes delicate areas. It smells amazing, almost chocolatey, but without making you smell like a cupcake when you get out of the shower. My skin is so soft when I come out of the shower that I want to use it overtime and, as a result, burn through containers crazy fast! (That part actually isn't so bad, since it only costs $8 and I can restock as much as I need to!) I cannot recommend this enough to everyone I know!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done. Effective without being too harsh, smells great, doesn't leave a residue behind, and it's inexpensive. What more could you ask for?

The scent of this alone is just DIVINE :D

A huge tub filled with a gooey, sugary, dark looking liquid is intimidating to look at lol. I just use my fingers to get some out of the jar and massage into my skin. It feels grainy and oily on the skin at the same time but leaves my skin soooo soft and smooth.

So, I massage into my skin, let it sit for maybe 30 seconds or a bit longer, then rinse off and OMG ANGEL SMOOTH SKIN. Not oily, waxing, unpleasant, or gross feeling on skin. Skin feels like silk.

And the scent is something that needs to be said. DE-licious! It a syrupy, sweet coffee/mocha scent that lingers after rinsed. Not overpowering, unless you shove your face in the tub lol. So nice.

Also, the amount of product you get is plenty for over 20 uses on the whole body.

Overall, a great quality scrub that you should try!

on 12/6/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Big thumbs up from me, used alone it's effective but not too harsh, for the more stubborn areas use with a washcloth. This is especially effective before and after self-tanner, completely eradicates rough areas. Smells delicious, kind of a coffee-and-cream smell to my nose, also the price is reasonable and even better when Ulta has it on special which is pretty often!

on 12/6/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I used to buy this scrub repeatedly but I thought that I could find better at Ulta or Sephora. Boy was I wrong. This is cheap, it exfoliates wonderfully and it doesn't leave a greasy mess on my shower floor when I use it. My main goal is to have soft, flake free skin... I don't want to fall and break my hip in the process.

I've bought scrubs that are probably 6 times the price of this scrub and I have been highly disappointed. I always come back to this scrub and that should tell you something.

I bought this product but in the Acai berry scent. I love this stuff! I've tried all kinds of sugar scrubs and they were all too oily. They left a nasty oily feel all over. I saw this at Ulta and picked it up. The first time I used it I was in love!! It's very "grainy" if that makes sense and you can really feel the scrub when you use it. It rinses off easily and leaves no oily residue at all. I will never use another sugar scrub!! This stuff is seriously the best!!!! You have to try it...

on 9/25/2014 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Discovered this gem recently, bought several items from Ulta but found out that its sold at Krogers and Walmart. Typically they are on sale I see. This scrub has the right amount of oil and sugar. It's a true scrub so I actually FEEL it exfoliating. Most days I use this along with a bath mitt because I believe in aggressive exfoliation. These scrubs also smell wonderful, you wont go wrong with these.

on 9/12/2014 12:29:00 AM

This is my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell amazing and moisturize like crazy, when combined with regular amlactin lotion, it reduced my keratosis pilaris! Just use it every three or four days, and the amlactin 2x a day, for two weeks. Then you can scale back to using the scrub weekly and the lotion once a day.