3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I used this when I was going through an iron deficiency period,my hair struggled a bit. it costs 13$ , most regular shampoos cost 4-5$, so I expected more. smells good, but it didn't clean well, it didn't foam, the quantity of product is fine if you have short hair, if you have long hair it will not last through the month at all. upon several purchases,I didn't notice any difference compared to regular shampoos. in fact, the latter are much better, even if they contain chemicals. Idk if maybe you need to use this for a year before you notice results but I tried it for a few months, waste of money.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I dislike the scent of this shampoo and the fact that it doesn't lather properly.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

4 years ago

I've bought this from the drugstore and it is really nice! It leaves my hair fresh and smooth, and makes my hair shiny from the former dull state that hair usually is. I like a lot the formula and along the nice scent, is easy to rinse off (not really foamy, though) and it doesn't have a lot of hurting chemical products.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I've just bought it. I have very thin hair that fallts out lately more than expected due to stress. I hope it works well for me. I have to say though that I read some negative reviews and I am a little bit afraid to use it now. :/

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

5 years ago

To my absolute horror, it increases my hair fall a lot after each wash. At first, i thought maybe i think too much even though i have seen more hair fall on the floor and reckon that no shampoo would make your hair fall till you get bald. However, the thinning of my hair accelerated with this shampoo. I forgot how many times i used this shampoo before i stopped, maybe less than 10. When i noticed suddenly the part of my scalp especially in the parting showed more obviously, i stopped (i wished i stopped sooner). Once i stopped, the number of my hair falling is back to normal. I couldn't imagine if i use more, i would become more bald. What is infuriating is that i was buying a hair loss product but it made it much worse. Please do everyone else a favour, get the products off the shelves. This is much worse than a product that does nothing, it thins our hair further. Something is wrong with this product. Tell the company to do more research.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesBlack

5 years ago

My pharmacist recommended this product to me after I noticed my hair was thinning due to season change. After using it twice I notices that it did strengthen my roots and decreased hair loss, but it also dried out my scalp. My scalp is usually very oily and the dryness of this prodyct actually made my head produce even more oil to replace the loss.

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I was not experiencing serious hairfall but bought it more for prevention and because I read excellent reviews from most people who've tried it. However, a short while after I started using it, I notice a bit more of my hair falling out than usual. I tried to convince myself that it is normal to lose some hair and still used the shampoo. After some months, I definitely notice more hair falling out when I'm in the shower, brushing my hair, or some strands would even fall when i'm simply walking around! Then I went online and checked out the few negative reviews on this product, where they experience the same thing as me, having more hair fall after using this shampoo. So while this shampoo might work effectively for many people, it looks like there's a minority group where it actually have the opposite effect on us and cause more hair fall. I feel that the shampoo is too strong for me in some way, I feel stinging sensation on my scalp after using it. Maybe because I have fine, sensitive hair.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is a decent shampoo for my fine long hair. Despite being somewhat watery in consistency, it lathers well and my hair seems to shed less. However, I absolutely cannot stand the scent! It smells like cheap men's cologne. I tried to pass this off to my bf since it supposedly helps stimulate hair regrowth but even he couldn't stand the scent. I guess it depends in your tolerance for scents but I don't have any issues with the scents of other Klorane products I've used. Used in conjunction with the quinine balm, my hair is shiny, soft and bouncy. However, both products are equally strongly scented and the smell lasts all day. If the scent were changed or eliminated, I'd consider repurchasing products from this line.

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

6 years ago

I quite like this shampoo, I haven't noticed anything drastic in reducing my shedding but I like the scent. Although it barely lathers, my hair still feels clean afterwards and doesn't feel like my hair is weighed down. I use about 1-2tsp of product and wash my hair 2-3 times a week (i used to wash it everyday but I didn't want to continually strip my hair of its oils) so one bottle lasts me over a month.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

I bought this for my husband a while back as it's meant to be strengthening and for thinning hair. His hair is thinning a bit in the back but it's not really noticeable (yet). He's very concerned about trying to maintain the strength and condition of his hair to prevent hair loss as much as possible. Much to our surprise, this actually made his hair fall out. It was so bad even his barber noticed and commented on it. He stopped using it and now, several months later, it is back to the thickness it was before using this shampoo. I have had mixed experiences with Klorane and will add other reviews about their products, but my feeling is that this particular shampoo was probably too harsh and drying, making the hair brittle and to break off. Personally I didn't use it but I found the smell horrible.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age36-43