4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

it is lovely. great for dry skin and very hydrating. it has subtle great smell. unisex toner.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Absolutely love this product. I use it everyday in the morning before applying my make-up. I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of this product was before I purchased, but I have noticed a huge difference with my skin. My skin became balanced and I am seeing less breakouts and weird dry spots that usually occur during the winter time. I love this light scent and I feel pampered every time I use this mist. It seriously feels like a breath of fresh air for my skin!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I wasn't exactly sure what this was specifically for except to feel pampered. And yes I feel exceedingly pamper every time I use this spray. The smell reminds me of fresh apricots. It doesn't dry out my skin, but seems to give it a nice base prior to applying moisturizers. I also purchased the ultra small and ultra expensive Colostrum Mist, with the encouragement of a Spa Clerk, but I have to say this one is the one to have. Update: I don't use this too often anymore. It's nice, but I truly believe it's pretty useless in my skin care routine.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I love this toner. I've been using it since an Esthetician recommended it at the spa I used to work at. It's soothing and it's supposed to balance the pH of your skin a well, but the hydrating properties of this toner allow me to use my SPF right after with no moisturizer underneath and I don't even really need moisturizer at night. I use a lot of products so it's hard for me to say whether the protein enzyme complex in this product is to thank for the evening of my skin tone or the clearing of breakouts, but I trust the epicuren line after using practically every product they make.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

8 years ago

Best one I've tried thus far. Really does what a toner is supposed to do - restores the pH balance to your skin following cleansing. After application, my skin no longer feels tight. It must be the proteins in this formula that make it so healing, but the other reviewers are spot-on about that aspect. I had a cut above my lip, and after pressing this into my skin, it was gone by the end of the day. It's also refreshing and smells like apricot. After I began using this, I received many compliments on my skin. I had not altered my morning routine in any way except for this, so it's doing something right. Aside from the compliments, I just like how my skin feels afterwards. I have combination skin. My t-zone needs SOME moisture or it overproduces sebum. I use this, and skip using moisturizer on my t-zone altogether. Works for my dry skin, too. This protein mist has banished my dry patches while keeping my t-zone hydrated. Worth every penny.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Love, love, love this stuff. I was introduced to it by my esthetician. It is extremely refreshing, and my skin absolutely glows after using it. It can be spritzed on over makeup; and as someone else noted, it's awesome if you're going to be flying. It doesn't sting like some toners, and is really great for healing blemishes.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I love this protein mist. I keep it in the fridge. I use it on a cotton ball a.m. & p.m.. I also spritz my face with it and it's cool and refreshing and calming. It feels so lovely and my skin just glows. I have also sprayed this lightly on my 3 week old incision (had surgery on my hand) and it's nice and soothing, does not burn. It is a great healing toner. I think it helps balance my sometimes dry, sometimes combination skin. I have had good results with Epicuren products. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

So far so good. I've been battling acne as an adult and after several trips to the dermatologist and expensive prescriptions, tried this toner after a recommendation from a friend who was having cystic acne and an aestitician recommended it to her. It is great at calming the skin and also very hydrating. I use only Purpose cleanser and mist my face with this afterwards. I had two pimples and applied this toner with a cotton ball to the blemishes last night and guess what? They are gone today, seriously. Do some research on propolis alone and you will see all the benefits of it in terms of antibacterial, antimicrobial, etc. I am excited to try other products in the epicuren line now. Will update after more time using the product, only about a week now.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

I like this mist. I keep it in my purse and use it whenever my skin needs a lift. I especially like it when I fly. It keeps my skin really moist.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

My facialist told me I need to use a toner to make my skin more hydrated. I'm not sure why that works as opposed to just using a moisturizer. I use the Epicuren SPF 45 and love it, so I picked this up online. Anyhow, I really like this, though sometimes it leaves me a tad oily if I apply it with a cotton ball and then don't follow up with anything. Now, I follow up with a bit of water and pat dry and that does the trick to keep the effect matte. When I'm not going anywhere special, I just spray it on, such as before or after yoga. I feel that this is evening out my skin tone - especially near the lips and around the eyes (yay!) and adding some moisture. For that reason, it seems to be doing what my facialist wanted, so I'm pleased. I think the bottle will last at least a month of regular spritzing, maybe more. 23$ a bottle. As for the scent, I am very sensitive to this, and I don't find it obnoxious at all. I am tempted to try the propolis toner....

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure