NARS Nepal

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NARS Nepal

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Another NARS favorite. This is an absolutely gorgeous everyday color. It goes on as more of a sheen than a shimmer-giving a nice healthy glow. It kind of a rosy-champange-taupe shade. I have a naturally "tan" looking skin with olive undertones and this does not give me the appearance of red irritated skin as others mentioned. I love this shade so much!

on 12/14/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is actually my first NARS e/s. I switched over to brown liners from black and needed a new shadow. I'm not big on e/s, I just like a nice base color as a wash. Nepal is gorgeous. I usually go for matte but this has the tiniest shimmer to it which is so pretty and makes my eyes look glowly. The pink in it
goes very well with brown liner and I'm really happy with this simple and pretty eye look.

on 2/21/2005 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This eyeshadow is very pretty in the pan, but on my lids it's so sheer it barely even shows up. As with my other NARS eyeshadows (rapture palette), I was a little disappointed with the lack of pigment. This is probably a great shadow for someone with either darker or much lighter skin than mine or someone that likes sheer shadows. I'm a GGG, Armani lsf 7-8 and mac nc40-42.