4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Now that Chanel has discontinued Giggle, has anyone found a suitable replacement?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I am a MAC NW20 and find Giggle to be an MLBB color. My lips are very picky and easily irritable, but this gloss lasts comfortably at least 6 hours on me. It's not super glossy which I like and there is no flavor, so one isn't inclined to eat it. It's a bit sticky; I live in Florida and my long hair does stick to it depending on hairstyle, but not to a traumatizing extent. I'm on my 2nd tube and will repurchase as long as this color is available! Regarding lack of SPF if you live in the Sunshine belt - I use and recommend NARS sheer SPF Lip Treatment. Great base for the lippies sans SPF!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

In short, this is a fantastic product. It is light and there is little feeling of stickiness but it is long-lasting. It lasted like eight hours on me and usually lipsticks and lip glosses last a maximum of an hour on me. Go and buy it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

6 years ago

Chanel Glossimers are addictive!! Giggle is a brown rose without any shimmer or glitter. It's simply lovely. I own 6 Glossimers & whilst each are similar they are all so different, Chanel does such a good job of making each color unique & different than everything out there. They are not that easily duped; I would rather have 1 Glossimer than 5 cheapo meh lipglosses. I am a lipgloss addict, I have many of this general color but none are exactly the same as the Chanel. Each one is so special! US$29.50 is high, but....Glossimers are so special & worth it!! Splurgeworthy!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

from

6 years ago

While I don't like the packaging (love the look but the gloss gets stuck on the stick), this is my HG every day nude gloss. I wish I could return my sweet beige but Saks in NYC is the worst. They yell at you and won't return used items. Giggle is perfect for me. Update: I might return this one. In fact, I do like the Sweet Beige better. Thank god I bought this at Macys.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

7 years ago

Perfect pinky-nude neutral shade for my lips. I love the formula--how it's glossy and shiny without being glittery. Not too sticky and stays on longer than most glosses.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

7 years ago

I was a Huge Glossimers Fan, the texture was just right for me, sticky enough to last and some of the colors very pretty, Until I considered the fact that since I wear lip gloss all the time, how much petroleum and parabens I am actually ingesting, So I switched to Buxom Lips and its just as good and has better ingredients.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

7 years ago

I am a huge glossimer fan. They are pretty much the only lip gloss I buy lately. The texture is thicker but without that sticky MAC feel to it. It feels emmolient, but not a lip balm. The color seems to last longer than other lipglosses. I really love this color for everyday neutral. Its a pinky /brown, your lips but better. What I appreciate the most is is it does not have sparkles or give you that wet lip look. It is perfect for wearing to the office.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Pricey but totally worth it. Just the most perfect pinkish-brown, not too light, not too dark, your lips but better lip gloss. Very comfortable formula, and great opaque coverage. And it goes great with any other color you have on - I've worn it with a muted taupe shadow, but today I have on a more lilac/silver shadow today, and it looked perfect with both of them. I saw a post below from someone who said it's been their go-to gloss for over ten years, and now that I have a tube of it, I totally get that! Great stuff, Chanel - never discontinue this!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

8 years ago

Discovered this almost a decade ago and since then haven't found anything better, ever though I tried to find a less expensive dupe. This is just perfect all around, color and formula. Very comfortable to wear, lasts (on me) longest of all other glosses I have ever used (I consider this to be more of a liquid lipstick, it's very pigmented and more subtly glossy than flat out shiny), creamy, not sticky, not drying, and makes my lips look fuller. Color is just right, MLBB, perfect balance of pink and brown, not too warm, not too cool, not too light or too dark. I tried all the high end and low end lip products that are supposed to be YLBB, and haven't found any that work for me as well as this. Very versatile, can't think of an occasion this wouldn't be right for. Very classy. Perfect for a job interview, or to pair with a smokey eye, first date, because it makes you look great without seeming like you are trying too hard, wedding, funeral, anything really. By the way, I tried Praline glossimer, which is supposed to be a European version of Giggle, or so I was told, and didn't like it. That balance of neutral pink and brown that makes Giggle so right for me wasn't there. It was a little too dark and too pink, made my lips look rosy, and this wasn't what I was looking for.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35