Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

4.4

on 8/1/2005 3:54:00 PM

This is a great combination of colors. I use the lightest color every day on my brow bones & the corners of my eyes. And the darkest color makes a perfect powder eyeliner. It's got some shimmer, so it's not as harsh as a matte black. It's not often that one compact has the perfect colors for day or night wear. (And getting at at TJ Maxx on the cheap didn't hurt, either.)

on 7/14/2005 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my fave Hard Candy quartet. I have green eyes and fair skin and I so love what these colors do for my eyes. This compact rules, and u can mix the colors for different looks. My all time fave!!

I love this eyeshadow quad. The colors go perfectly together. I especially love the grey-green-purple iridescence. It is a very unique combination of colors, and I am so bummed that Hard Candy discontinued this! Bring it back, HC!!!

on 1/2/2003 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good quality eyesahdows, most look pretty neutral on me except the dark teal, its very deep, rich colour. Pretty packaging. A bit expensive to me, so I got mine half price on ebay. Overall a good item.

on 11/17/2001 4:55:00 PM

This didn't do anything special for me. The colors are kind of boring, and when I wear them together they tend to look blue! Not what I thought.