4.6

price range

Reviews

3.0

8 months ago

I must have a bad tube because the texture is...pretty crap. It drags, goes on thick and sticky, and when I try to apply lippy over it, the lipstick gets stuck and drags around the liner, and it all smudges and mixes in with the actual lipstick...I don't know what's going on. With lip liners, I like to colour in my entire lip and then either wear by itself or wear lippy over it. I absolutely cannot do that with this. Shame, because the colour, 18 Addiction, is BOMB. Gorgeous shade, makes my teeth look whiter. So I give it a 3/5 because the colour is that good.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

8 months ago

I didn't like the pigmentation of these lip Liners, I Tossed it in the trash. I'd rather find a better liner with better pigmentation, a creamier formula and waterproof.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

a year ago

018 Addiction Excellent lip liner - smooth application. Excellent lipstick when you just can't find a perfect neutral. Smooth like a tube of lipstick. Strength • you don't need to sharpen • cap stays on tube

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

from

2 years ago

I can't remember what colour i had in this pencil, but i do remember that it stayed PUT. It wouldn't budge. Its kiss proof, sexy-time proof - like.... i could probably swim to Florida and back and still have this on. It's always available at the drug store and for a reasonable price. I couldn't actually believe how long it last. But one layer will do... the moment my OCD vibes got in the way and I tried to add a little more just out of habbit, it was a hell nur from me. One and done with this.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Holy Grail nude lip liner! I'm always impressed by Rimmel lip liners, and this one lives up to its name : Addiction! It's addictive because it is a perfect flesh nude for my moderately pigmented lips (Mediterranean ancestry, light olive skin), not too pink, not too brown, not too mauve. I can "Exaggerate" my lips a bit without it looking like a certain female politician who in my view came off as ...a bit too much..... Just a little discreet outlining outside the lip margin, then fill with any lipstick or lip gloss color, and you're good to go. Contains the lip product well within the margins you draw, no smearing or slipping. Nice touches: twist up dispenser for convenience, slanted margin for accuracy, a nice mix of emollience and color, no tugging or pulling, but no greasiness either. Price is unbeatable. Believe all the positive reviews on Makeupalley....there are over a hundred of them! Would be good for all but the palest or darkest of complexions. All in all, a winner, will continue to use it as long as they make it!

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

2 years ago

I lovie this lip liner so much! I’m on my third tube. I love the slant tip which gives me a sharp line every time...you do have to be careful not to twist it too much because it’s very soft and I have had the tip break off on me. However, if I just twist it up a little there’s no problem. This is my absolute favorite lipliner by far. It’s a dark mauvey pink brown and it goes with every nude I put on top of it. It’s also creamy enough to wear alone all over the lips. I can’t recommend this enough!

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

If you like nude lip colors that pull either mauve or neutral pink/brown depending on your skin and lip tone then you will love the color of this lip liner. There are so many wonderful aspects of this liner it is a must in my collection. Shade - On it's own this sits in the neutral range of medium nude/mauve-brown shades so it will pull cool or warm depending on what color lipstick you pair this with. I love it on it's own, or with a gloss overtop just as much as I love this paired with Rimmel's Nude Collection by Kate Moss in #47. I think it would pair well with #45 as well, the lower numbered shades would do better with the shade Innocent which is a lighter neutral nude. Texture/Application - Creamy, but not too soft that it breaks while using. This liner glides without tugging on the lips and provides full opacity. Packaging - Non-sharpening retractable liner with a slanted edge to precisely define the lips. Performance - Great (in my opinion). I actually do not mind having to reapply my lip products (usually after lunch and dinner - if desired) in case I want to change the color or type of lip product partway through the day. The only time I don't want or expect to reapply is with liquid lipsticks. By the way, this liner also wears well with a liquid lipstick. Price - Very affordable. Quality for the price is exceptional, especially when compared to other lip liners. Final thoughts... a must have in my collection. Love the color, love the formula, love everything about it! Highly recommend, if not this shade then one of the others that suits your preference. The product is simply wonderful.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I think I've found my HG MLBB lip liner! What's not to love about it? Long lasting, amazing color, creamy but matte, cheap, works well under all my favorite lipstick shades, easily found at the drugstore, and it's an automatic liner so no sharpening required! I will probably repurchase this forever lol

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Best lip liners for women with cool undertone: (1) Rimmel "Addiction": neutral pink brown. (2) Rimmel "Mauve Shimmer": neutral purple.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This one is a keeper. Even my husband loves it on me though usually he is not impressed with any lip products! Mostly I use it on itself because lip liner + lipstick look is a bit heavy for me. Pros: very long lasting, passes the drink test fades with the food a little; nice nude brownish color; super affordable; mechanical packaging, no need of sharpening; thin liner which makes it super easy to use So-so: a bit drying but not disturbingly Yeap, I will repurchase

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral