CHANEL Jeans de Chanel

No Image

4.5

on 4/10/2006 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this is the best Chanel eye palette ever made- the concept is fabulous, the colors all very wearable, layerable, modern and chic. As always it's the super satin eyeshadow formula which never cakes and can be used wet or dry.

on 8/8/2003 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a blue eye shadow person, but when I saw this in person for the first time I fell in love. It IS pricey, but there's more eye shadow here than I'll ever use. The shadows themselves are very sheer which means they aren't a garish 80s blue on, thankfully. The colours are much smokier than you'd think, and on the lids, they look almost lavender. The lightest blue makes a lovely wash. The second lightest blue is the brightest colour and is a cobalt colour. The next colour is a navy and the darkest colour is a charcoal. Funnily enough, I thought that I would be hesitant to use this product because it looks so beautiful. Instead, I find myself drawn to use it everytime I open my train case! Of course, the gorgeous denim-lined pouch is absolutely gorgeous. This really is a great product and I'm SO pleased with it, but I'm only going to give it 4 because the Chanel shadows, in general, do not last overly long on my oily eyelids, and Jeans de Chanel is no exception.