Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals in Red Graphite

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

A beautiful Raspery reddish colour with a shimmer\fine glitter finish giving an overall metallic look. This polish has a better finish than some of my OPI & ChG

Applied like a dream, really smooth, brush was easy to control when applying the polish. It dried really quickly, whilst also allowing me to move the polish around.

Base Coat:OPI Naural Nail Basecoat + 2 Graphite + Topcoat: NailTek II Replenisher.

Wear: 3 days so far no chips or wear.

Cannot believe I bought this in UK for 99p - an absolute bargain, want to buy more in The Precious Metal series.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Yowza. This is labeled "Graphite" on the bottle, which makes you think charcoal gray, right? No: This is a raspberry-red shimmer that for some unbelievable but welcome reason, looks good on my pale, warm-toned skin. Excellent for toes. Decent wear.

on 6/3/2003 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love with all of the Wet N Wild Precious Metals polishes. They are cheap (under $2) and they hold up so well on my nails without chipping off or looking dull. This color is a shimmery (not glittery) ruby red that looks great on my tips or my toes. It dries quick and looks great on! Huge rave from me! :o)

Popular Polishes