MILANI Flare

Eye Shadow
Depotted HIP Jane, MAC, Milani, UD and ELF palette (Uploaded by Momma2myQTZ)

4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 days ago

Excellent product, I highly recommend for a convenience store brand. I love how it applies so easily; it glides right on to the waterline and pretty much sustains itself the entire day! I highly recommend it!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/20/2012

I liked the colour, works great as a crease colour.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

2.0

Aug/26/2010

So I really want to like this one. I love the color-kind of a burnt orange. It's a very fun color, but the payoff kind of sucks. The texture if too firm and it just doesn't go on very dark. I like the color better than MAC Coppering, but Coppering just has so much better payoff. Sorry Milani, the texture and pay off of the shadows keeps killing me! The colors are so pretty if only …Read more

About reviewer (537 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

Nov/05/2009

I LOOOOOVE this color! I use it most often as a blending color in my crease to spice up and add more visual interest to eye looks. It's also great though as a base color on the lids under a darker color to add more oomph to the lids. Great texture and pigmentation and one of my all-time favorite drugstore colors.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

Oct/21/2009

Honestly, I didn't have high expectations for this one. I reasoned that since it was only a few bucks it was worth the risk. I was so wrong. I really like it. It's color, but it's still kind of neutral. It has golden unertones, so it works well with a lot of the colors that I have already. As always, the texture is love and blendability is a 5. I need to get a back up.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

EyesHazel

Sep/28/2009

Wonderful pigmentation, very flattering for my blue eyes, easy to blend. One of my favorite eyeshadows!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

May/29/2009

recieved this in a swap and it literally sat in my drawer for months! i just could not find shades to compliment this color. then i finally got amber lights and well you know the rest...here's how i wear this:

penny shadestick on lid as a base
amber lights on top of penny
flare in crease

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

May/12/2009

Flare is a shimmery reddish copper color. This is a dupe of MAC's Coppering eye shadow. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly, and I didn't have any fallout. I wear this on the lid with Milani's Sun Goddess on the browbone. It also would look great with MAC's Copperized pigment. I love it. This is my third Milani shadow and I have to get more.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (717 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

May/05/2009

I love Milani Eyeshadows. They are so affordable and they are really good quality. I love the color Flare it is such a beautiful burnt orange color. I use it during the summer for those bronzed looks. I would buy it again.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromjmp24

Apr/08/2009

I am NOT a fan of any orange makeup, but this color is just so beautiful. It is a glimmery copper persimmon-y color, and actually looks good on me if I apply it right, meaning lightly.

Usually I use it for lining and layer it, either over a darker brown or a medium brown, just to tone it down a little. It also looks good layered with purple shades, believe it or not.

A …

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinNormal