Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

on 3/27/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great brush- very soft and great at dispersing bronzer over the face. I was originally using the bronzer brush from bare minerals and this is a huge upgrade. It allows the bronzer to look even on the face, whilst the previous brush definitely failed at that. Highly recommend.

on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM

Great quality of the brush but the shape is way too big for bronzer live Bobbi's brushes but this is not a favourite it just sits in my make up case . I like the bobbi brown face blender brush instead

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this brush. Much better than the face blender brush for shimmer brick and bronzer. The hairs are soft and nice:)
I gave it only 4 stars because it doesnt come with a brush cover or cap and all of BB brushes smell so weird/bad!

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

on 8/13/2004 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

TO USE: press it on the bronzing powder a couple of times, keeping it slanted and not straight. Then sweep on cheek. When you acheive the desired intensity, sweep the brush on forehead, nose and chin without picking up more bronzing powder from the compact. Repeat on other cheek. I got the brush for easy application of the BB bronzer. It's soft and does its job perfectly. I love it, helps me achieve a natural look.