No Title (Uploaded by ilurvemakeup)

4.4

88%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/22/2017

Great value for money! I tend to do really soft strokes so the the soft pen really works out well for me. It hardly smudges. Stays put even in hot weather and with sweat. I have 4 different colours and I love them all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

Apr/11/2017

I'm going to post a pic of how I use these (w a lighter), I hope you guys can read the print. These pencils are awesome!! I have black, mink brown, taupe, purple, calling your buff (HG nude pencil), white & uh I cheated on my lurver by getting a bunch of NYC black/navy/duets pencils but I love my wnw more! I wish wnw had a navy pencil. You take a lighter & hold pencil tip over the …Read more

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Mar/19/2016

I use it for my eyebrows and it works great. I apply with soft strokes though, seeing as it's creamy and pigmented. Afterwards I set it with some brow powder or eye shadow because otherwise it will smudge a bit throughout the day. If you have ashy or dark hair without red undertones, I recommend using the mink brown pencil, the other brown leans towards the red/orange. It's definitely …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Mar/14/2016

This eyeliner sells for $1 and will do the trick. I usually try and stock up on these when the .50 coupons come out in the paper. I am sure there are much nicer eyeliners out there but I def recommend grabbing a couple of these at least for back ups.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

1.0

Mar/05/2016

Bought this brow pencil in the blonde shade and it was soooo orange on me :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (949 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Sep/16/2014

Wish I found this years ago. All my light browns I have bought through the years had a red undertone that just didn't work...I just made them work. Always trying to find one with the least undertone. Taupe was the answer the whole time. This will be my color now, no matter how my hair color changes, I can see this blending in well. I don't know about how long it will wear through-out …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/16/2014

I have tried basically every type of brow product there is and this remains my favourite, it's a creamy glide on pencil that is so easy to apply, plus it only costs a dollar and lasts for months!! Absolutely great :)

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jul/17/2014

I don't see myself ever needing another brow product. This pencil in Taupe is a perfect match for my brow color and I love the pencil format for application.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromaybubs

Jun/21/2014

love the taupe color on my brows! wish it was a mechanical pencil though, as you do waste alot of product. but for $0.69-$0.99 you really cant complain!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

May/24/2014

I use this pencil on my brows almost daily. I love the color and that it looks very natural. What I don't like is that it's a very soft pencil and I have to resharpen almost every time I use it. The lid to the pencil sometimes comes off in my makeup bag. But for the great price you can't beat it. Unless I find something else cheap, I will buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18