BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadows/Liners 2007

3.7

on 2/25/2013 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Definitely not a product for the faint-hearted.
I use it as a crease colour over a grey base.
As with all cream shadows I use, technique is everything.
The right brush and the right amount is crucial with Stiletto, at least for me.

I actually LOVE this product. I have green eyes, and the color is absolutely fabulous at making them pop like crazy. I love the formula, too. It's almost like a mousse - I apply it with a 217 brush, and it goes on so smooth. I've only had this for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any creasing, even without a primer. I just really can't say enough good things. The color alone is reason enough to buy it.

I almost went with the fig color, but this one was more burgundy, which is what I was looking for. I thought it was more unique. AMAZING for green eyes!

on 1/25/2011 9:58:00 PM

After watching a vid by Lisa Eldridge using Stiletto mixed with a brown cream and suggesting the red in such colors as Stiletto were amazing on blue eyes I was sold. This really is beautiful and enhancing on blue eyes. Thought at first it would be too red but as you ally it it turns a little warmer. So glad to have discovered this.

on 4/14/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this because I am unable to resist purple things. This is dissapointing, though, as the purple is kind of sheer and not nearly as pigmented and pretty as it appears in the pot. For the price (20 bucks) it is a complete waste of money. Oh, and it's not "creaseless" either, which is one of it's two claims (the other being that it is cream- this one is true at least).

on 7/3/2007 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own RSVP and adore it, so I wanted to try another. Originally I wanted Get Figgy, but decided Stiletto was less like other purple shadows I own. It's a deep eggplant with a slight metallic-pinky sheen to it which is quite fetching, I just don't see myself using it that much to justify buying it again.
I have the Benefit brush to go with it, and it makes it a cinch to apply. It goes on smooth and is totally buildable - I've used it on top of powder e/s and vice versa. The color is great and more sheer than I thought, but too much on the brush at one time can leave a slight crepe-y effect on the lid. So even application is the key.
The packaging is adorable - a glass pot with a screw-top lid, and the lid is black with white birds on it. The box has a little card with a picture of either Betty, Lana or Gabbi (depending which "look" your shade is from) with an adorable quote on the back. However, I wish the lid had the name on it - since I have two of these, I can't tell which is which unless I flip it over.

I am on a lifetime mission to find a cream eyeshadow that a)is matte, b) doesn't crease and c) has enough pigment to be worth it! Stiletto has two of the three- it doesn't crease and it has good pigment. But, it is sparkly sparkly sparkly. Anyone over 35 beware...

on 5/20/2003 4:57:00 PM

Initially I was a little nervous that this eyeshadow would make me look bruised - it is a deep navy blue. But applied with a light finger to just the lid, and it looks great! Would make a beautiful smoky-eye look. As with all the creaseless cremes I have tried so far, it really is creaseless, because it goes on SO light - it is completely weightless on my lid! i probably won't buy again simply because I hardly ever have occassion to wear navy eyeshadow, so I don't think I will ever use this up.