BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

Filtered by age: 30-35
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto
BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadows/Liners 2007

on 5/29/2013 6:41:00 AM

The stiletto shade of Benefit cream shadow seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have an ideia which product/colour would serve as a substitute? Thank you!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Great color. shimmery sparkly wine, definitely on the warm plum side but still with redwood reflects. I usually apply this on the outer half of my lid and use Benefit Get Figgy Creaseless Cream on the inner half. Looks PERFECT under MAC Star Violet, Plum Dressing and Cranberry. Easy to blend, very creamy, OK staying power....But "creaseless", they are not.
Gorgeous on hazel eyes, and the color balances out the pinkish tendency I have around my waterline.

I love the color, it's darker than I normally wear but it looks good on.

on 5/16/2008 3:17:00 AM

I really love the color but I find the application a little difficult compared to MAC paint pots. I definitely think these work better for people with dry skin but if you get oily lids, stick to Mac. I found this a little more difficult to blend and the lasting power not as great. I have been using with my MAC Bare Study Paint Pot and that seems help but will not be repurchasing in the future. Also you pay more for these than the paint pots but get less product.