3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 11/16/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really nice, gentle scrub which is what is good for your skin. A lot of people who use St. Ives and other more grainy scrubs may not think it does as good of a job, but it does - the grains are just smaller and fewer. Cleanses my skin really well too, and smells great. I use it a couple times a week as part of my morning skincare routine as it makes my skin look brighter and healthier.

on 10/23/2017 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The creamy base allows me to use this on my combination 62-year old skin. I use glycolic acid pretty regularly so this helps the flakes when they appear. But I’d only use it once a week at most and I remove it with a damp microfiber cloth. Clinique was one of the first companies to introduce the whole exfoliating practice well before the other lines. While there are literally dozens upon dozens of other products, I like this because it is unscented: it’s the essential oil components of other products that just kill my skin and leave me blemished and red.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Be very carfull this scrub of clinique. This product was too harsh. Felt like sandpaper. It left my face raw. Will not buy again. Because I got my money back; not 1 star but 2.

on 7/31/2016 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I quite like this scrub as it's not too harsh and I could use it every day if I wanted to. But I don't really feel like I need to which is great because it has lasted me ages.
It's quite hydrating so when my skin is especially oily I have to use another product after it just to dry it a little. In winter it is perfect as it hydrates just enough.
The only negative thing I can comment on (for me personally) is the fact that I don't like the smell of Clinique products. If the smell doesn't bother you, then it's a wonderful product to have.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a run-of-the-mill, average, nothing special product that does exfoliate, but not nearly as well as most of the other scrubs I've tried, many of which have come from the drugstore.

I was slightly disappointed when I first tried this, because it didn't have enough graininess to it imo. I'm not saying that it should be as rough as a sugar scrub, but it did feel that it was more like a shower cream with some exfoliation to it.

I much prefer St. Ives pink lemon & mandarin orange scrub. The exfoliation with that product is superb, so you don't have to use nearly as much.

I still gave Clinique 3 stars, because it's a good product for a fairly decent price. It's just not what I was looking for.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite scrub. It exfoliates great and leaves your skin very smooth and hydrated.

on 1/4/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this. I've only been through one full size bottle and 1 travel bottle but I do plan on repurchasing after I use some stuff up that I need to. It smells nice, the scrub particles are just right. Not too wimpy, not too abrasive. You can use it every single day, just like the names says, and not abuse your skin. I love this stuff.

on 11/19/2015 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scrub is fairly gentle and does an ok job as an exfoliator. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's not "scrubby" enough for me. I like a lot of tiny and non-plastic i.e. natural "beads" in my scrubs so this one is not for me.

on 11/5/2015 12:37:00 PM

I am not sure if a scrub is really needed for my skin at all, but this product was rated highly in a magazine and I bought it. It is not terribly expensive, and it is not harsh. So for a scrub it is not a bad choice, but I can't say I would buy it or not. If I were to buy scrub again, I might consider.

on 10/16/2015 7:01:00 AM

This product left my skin red and raw, I got these burn-like sores on my face after using it! I'm not allergic to any skincare products that I know of and this hasn't happened with anything else since I threw this out. I'm a bit mad 'cause it was pretty expensive where I bought it and I only used it a couple of times before I figured out what was happening.