3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Be very carfull this scrub of clinique. This product was too harsh. Felt like sandpaper. It left my face raw. Will not buy again. Because I got my money back; not 1 star but 2.

on 7/31/2016 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I quite like this scrub as it's not too harsh and I could use it every day if I wanted to. But I don't really feel like I need to which is great because it has lasted me ages.
It's quite hydrating so when my skin is especially oily I have to use another product after it just to dry it a little. In winter it is perfect as it hydrates just enough.
The only negative thing I can comment on (for me personally) is the fact that I don't like the smell of Clinique products. If the smell doesn't bother you, then it's a wonderful product to have.

on 11/19/2015 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scrub is fairly gentle and does an ok job as an exfoliator. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's not "scrubby" enough for me. I like a lot of tiny and non-plastic i.e. natural "beads" in my scrubs so this one is not for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a run-of-the-mill, average, nothing special product that does exfoliate, but not nearly as well as most of the other scrubs I've tried, many of which have come from the drugstore.

I was slightly disappointed when I first tried this, because it didn't have enough graininess to it imo. I'm not saying that it should be as rough as a sugar scrub, but it did feel that it was more like a shower cream with some exfoliation to it.

I much prefer St. Ives pink lemon & mandarin orange scrub. The exfoliation with that product is superb, so you don't have to use nearly as much.

I still gave Clinique 3 stars, because it's a good product for a fairly decent price. It's just not what I was looking for.

on 1/4/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this. I've only been through one full size bottle and 1 travel bottle but I do plan on repurchasing after I use some stuff up that I need to. It smells nice, the scrub particles are just right. Not too wimpy, not too abrasive. You can use it every single day, just like the names says, and not abuse your skin. I love this stuff.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite scrub. It exfoliates great and leaves your skin very smooth and hydrated.

on 10/11/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First off this is not my favorite or HG scrub. This is the scrub I use during my pregnancies as I can not use Exfoliakate.

Noting my disclaimer, this is more of a "physical" scrub than a "chemical" scrub product. This product does have some "grit" feeling to it, but not like the feeling such as the St. Ives scrub. It is much more gentle, but I do like having some tactile sense that it is exfoliating my skin. Skin is left smoother, but not red and irritated like some other harsh physical facial scrubs. Rinses easily. I did not experience any "film" sensation after use. Did not break out my skin (thank the lord, pregnancy hormones make my face look like I'm 15 again). I use this once a week.

I would recommend this scrub for someone who would like a brand name that makes a creamy yet mildly abrasive facial scrub.

on 11/5/2015 12:37:00 PM

I am not sure if a scrub is really needed for my skin at all, but this product was rated highly in a magazine and I bought it. It is not terribly expensive, and it is not harsh. So for a scrub it is not a bad choice, but I can't say I would buy it or not. If I were to buy scrub again, I might consider.

on 10/16/2015 7:01:00 AM

This product left my skin red and raw, I got these burn-like sores on my face after using it! I'm not allergic to any skincare products that I know of and this hasn't happened with anything else since I threw this out. I'm a bit mad 'cause it was pretty expensive where I bought it and I only used it a couple of times before I figured out what was happening.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like Clinique's products in general but this one was kind of average for me. The main thing I didn't like was the film it left on my face after use. It did a decent job of exfoliating, but I just couldn't get over the 'residue' that it left. A little disappointed.