Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds - Mediterranean Coral

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2007 8:28:00 PM

Mediterranean Coral was limited edition and part of the Fire Island collection (Summer 2003). The shade is a warm pinky coral with gold flecks - really pretty!
I don't normally wear anything this bright, but I bought it to put on my toes for the big "orange/coral/magenta" trend in the summer of 2003. I like this color so much that I still wear it!
That's saying a lot, considering it's 4 years later and the nail polish is still wearable... hasn't gotten thick or sticky at all!
I would never wear this on my hands, though - I prefer neutrals. It stays on really well without chipping, but is sometimes hard to get off because of the glitter.

on 1/19/2004 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a vibrant pop of color. It's a frosty coral that looks great, especially as a summer shade.

Pretty, coral summer shade! Loved it and will be wearing it a lot this summer!!!

This is a goregous polish. It is a bit difficult to remove-due to the tiny sparkles it has. But-it's worth it. It does not chip eiether. It's a fabulous shade for summer and OH so in style!

on 5/26/2003 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the most beautiful color!! I love, love, love it!! (but only the polish- read my review on the lippie!)

Popular Polishes