3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

There are two different products in the uploaded pictures, one white and one green box, I have the one in the white box with the prettier bottle (IMO). Maybe they are the same product but different formulations? I bought mine in 2014 and according to checkcosmetic.net it was made July 2014. I think it smells adorable but thankfully (for my wallet!) I don't think I have the most refined of noses. It smells like candied flowers to me, perhaps iris, rose, violet, and sweet fruit, or maybe I'm making all that up but that's what the scent makes me think of. It gets even better after dry-down, downright sexy and really close to the skin, so great date scent (wink wink)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

5 years ago

Let me start by saying that Lolita Lempicka EDP has been my signature for years and I love it to death, it's my preciousssss... I also love trying the flankers since it's great fun to smell variations of my favourite scent. I have had Eau de Minuit from 2009, Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit from 2011, L'Eau en Blanc from 2012 and have tried many others so I'm not opposed to flankers at all. A few days ago I saw the EDT which was relaunched in 2011 as ''Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour)'' in the cute bottle with the bite for a great price. I figured why not, I had tried it a few years ago, remembered it was a nice take on the EDP with a twist of cherries and almonds and liked it. But first I gave it another try. What can I say, I just left the shop empty handed. If the EDP is shimmery this is dusty. I got the fruit but it was covered with powdery iris, powdery almond and powdery musk. I like powdery scents but this was just unremarkable and lifeless. Definitely in the same family but just the EDP's distant ugly cousin. Or what the EDP would smell like after a good few unfortunate reformulations. The flacon is oh, so beautiful but looks alone can't get you far. It's a shame.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I bought this after sampling and loving the EDP...this is definitely different, still good, just not as deep and warm as the EDP. It's fruitier and lighter in my opinion. Still a lovely, unique scent that's intoxicating. I would purchase again, but get the parfum instead of toilette.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

I got a little bottle for 17 bucks at Ross. The eau de parfum is different, more robust and aquatic. The eau de toilette is lighter, frutier and more floral. Like the eau de parfum, it doesn't last long on me so I'm not going to buy it again. It's nice for spring and summer.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

Just got a sample of this while sniffing at Neiman Marcus. I wasn't a Lolita Lempicka fan when the original EdP came out (to sweet and sharp for me), so I didn't have any expectations one way or another when trying out this new EdT version. I was very pleasantly surprised! For those of you who love using baby wash, particularly the lavender bottled J&J Bedtime Bath or Huggies wash, you would adore this. This doesn't smell like lavender, but neither do those washes. Just creamy soft, sweet, gentle musk and flowers with a hint of plastic bottle. It definately conjures that snuggly, just bathed and in for the night feeling. Or spritz in the morning and you'll smell fresh and sweet all day. Fans of DK Cashmere Mist: you might also really love this. Again, this is for the Lolita Lempicka EdT version!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

It reminds me of my grandpa's art studio. A smell of paint with flower models. I miss my grandparents so whenever I smell this, it triggers a sense of well being. I know that for others it must smell terrible so I don't spray this when I know I'm going to be around a bunch of people all day. I spray this when it's a chilly day and I'm lounging outside on the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

10 years ago

I got a sample of this when buying another perfume. This smells super duper mega sweet it makes me nauseous like crazy and the worst thing is that it stuck to me for days even after showering it was unbelievable!

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

10 years ago

I got a sample of the EDP and fell in love. I started rationing out my little spray sample, and every day I wore it it made me happy. I bought this by accident, the EDT I mean, and wow... it's soooo different. I'm not going to say that it is, definitively and on the great scales of justice, a bad smell. Someone might like it. But on me -- a girl on whom regular Lolita works well -- the EDT is bad. After the third hour it starts to smell like lemon pledge. Don't ask me where the lemon came from, but, ewwww. So, just be careful. Sample both scents and see which one is really right for you, because I bet if you don't like one you might still very well like the other.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

10 years ago

I just realized that I bought this version of Lolita (unsniffed), not the edp... I HATE this stuff! It smells like pure Windex.... I smelled the edp and that one is so much better... smell both before buying!!!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

10 years ago

I really loved it at the biginning because I felt the wonderful scent of violets, but after only 30 minutes that scent was gone. :( After that I could only smell anais which I don't like too much. Too dominant for my taste. :/ But still, it's quite light perfume and the bottle is wondeful! EDIT: After 2 hours violets become more dominant, really interesting! :) So, I'm giving it 4 lippies now. :) EDIT 2: It has really good lasting power!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29