Tiffany Pure Tiffany

No Image

4.1

on 4/16/2010 1:54:00 PM

I love Pure Tiffany and dare say it's my signature scent. Even though I have strayed several times, this one always sticks with me as a favorite of the bunch. Not good at all with explaining scent notes and such so I'll just say that this to me is a very clean crisp floral with a tiny bit of powderiness at the end (is that even a word? ha). Maybe it just works well with my chemistry or something who knows. The bottle doesn't really matter so much to me but I do like it, minimalist and clean lined which kindof makes me a hypocrite I suppose because the other perfume I really love is in a bottle shaped like a busty woman! (Jean Paul Gaultier) Some women think it's totally tacky but I love it! ha. Anyway, pure Tiffany is nice and I will certainly continue to buy.

on 7/31/2008 6:23:00 PM

Smells EXACTLY like J'dore but more expensive.

on 10/28/2007 7:06:00 PM

I received a sample of this scent from Tiffany, and wanted to try it since many of the notes are ones that I like. Accoring to the company, it contains magnolia, jasmine, water lily, may blossom and tuberose over sensual woods.
When I first applied this scent, I thought it was definitely pretty. However, it is pretty in a rather nondescript way. The scent certainly screams classiness (in a properly subdued tone, of course), but it also seemed a tad generic to me. On top of that, as it dries down it picks up a certain sourness on my skin - I'm a natural redhead and I think my skin is a little more acidic than most. I've noticed that water lily and some rose notes sour dreadfully on me.
Overall, I'd give this one 2.5 lippies as I found it just a shade below average. For the money, one can find much finer florals. continued >>

While I was reviewing Vera Wang, suddenly the question which scent I will pick up for my wedding day came into my mind. My instant answer for it was Tiffany Pure. It is such a pure, clean scent without being watery, soapy, or powdery but completely mellow and creamy. The pretty white floral core maintains an airy, pleasant softness throughout and never becomes overpowering or cloying. The adorable, almost jewelry-like quality matches my bridal imagery perfectly though it can be worn nicely for almost all the daily occasions and for all seasons. I do not feel it particularly expensive because its beautiful quality is worth of every penny. And it is much more practically wearable than many limited editions out there in the high-end perfume market.

on 1/17/2008 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from my husband. I think the bottle is gorgeous and the mirrored cap is so elegant- very repsresentative of Tiffany. I think this fragrance is a bit heavy for me. It's a very beautiful fragrance but I personally don't enjoy it. I swear I've worn this about 20 times and the bottle is still well over 90% full, so at this rate, this bottle will be around forever since I don't care to wear this anymore. Although I've gotten many compliments on this perfume, I still don't like the smell of it, therefore I don't use it. It's a shame too, because this bottle was $110 for the 3.4 oz size. I may put it up in a swap and see if someone else can benefit from it.

on 5/2/2008 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was bought this as a present because they knew that I loved Tiffany's and art decco perfume bottles, so what a fabulous bonus that I absolutely love the perfume too. I know this doesn't smell like Chanel No.5 but somehow it really reminds me of it, some ingredient in common perhaps but I also feel that it has that certain refined strength that No.5 has. I find it very clean & fresh and 'almost' pretty which I like as I don't want anything too girly or flowery. A couple of things though, it doesn't last very long on me and it quite expensive (for me) but having said that the bottle seems to last for ages!! I love it!

on 10/27/2006 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wore this on our wedding day since my husband adores it. It's a very sophisticated and elegant white floral that's subtle and understated. It's very soft and non-offensive so it would be perfect for work or any social gathering.

on 1/3/2007 10:12:00 PM

my favorite scent! lovely floral fragrance that is very deep: magnolia, jasmine, yum! this has wonderful staying power, too. the bottle is very elegant.

Fragrance is such a matter of taste. This is such a pretty fragrance. Floral, clean, and very feminine. I got the EDP as a present, and even though I was very happy, I cannot love this fragrance. It is just too pretty/sweet for me. I just do not feel comfortable with it. However, if you like feminine, floral scent, maybe you would like it. The packaging is gorgeous, too.

i adore this fragrance, it's a pleasant, mild, slightly sweet floral, very polished and feminine. i'm actually pretty picky, and when i first smelled this, first in the bottle, then the initial spray on my skin, i thought it was a bit harsh and chemical-y. but after just a few minutes it mellowed and softened and sweetened and became that perfume i'm always trying to catch a whiff of while wearing. the only thing that makes me unhappy about this scent is the lack of longevity, but i will say it's a pleasure to reapply with the pretty bottle and lid reminiscent of a tiffany diamond. :) i tire of fragrances quickly but i'll probably be wearing this for a while to come, especially because it's equally suitable for winter and summer, the office and dinner out.

Popular Fragrances