Almay Almay Organic Fluoride Plus Grow Healthy Nail Color (all shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.0

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

(I have this in "Healthy Bronze" which is a beautiful 'not too dark not too light not too yellowy' light bronze / medium gold shade... "Radiant Rose" which is a medium cool-rose with a flash of mauve... "Fresh Lavender" which is a very very light almost white-pearl with just the hint of lavender... )

Why I bought 3 on first try is still beyond me. I guess they're good and I'm not too disappointed - but they're not "for me". See, I don't want to wait an hour between coats. If you use a base coat - make sure it's totally totally dry. Then put on first coat. Wait an hour - you best be sure this is dry. Then your 2nd coat. Again this best be dry. If you use a top coat, well you've pretty much used up your whole day there.

Don't hear me wrong, the shades (and shade selection) are pretty and all... but if you don't MAKE SURE this stuff is completely dry your nails will end up with more bubbles than a shaken can of pepsi. I just don't have that patience to sit in between coats like that. I mean I don't "RUSH" (well not always) but I don't like spending 20 of 24 hours on my nails.

Aside from that, although they claim it supposedly lasts 7 days well unless you do the full "Base Coat, Top Coat" thing, it just wont. And I think the fluoride bit is a scam. It sounds good, but i didn't notice *any* (any at all!) difference to my nails....

All in all it's pretty "Okay" but with some pretty big drawbacks IMHO. I wouldn't buy it again, but it wasn't horrendous so I'd not "say not to buy it". But I think there are better nail polishes out there, spend your money on 'those'. continued >>

Popular Polishes