Stila Convertible Color

4.1

on 7/3/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Lillium has been my everyday blush for my fair, oily skin for years. It feels a little tacky when I apply it, but it's not greasy at all and has never caused a breakout. It smooths on nicely & stays on for hours after blending with a pink Beauty Blender. (I've tried it on my lips, but it was way too drying for me.) One compact lasts at least a year, so it's also a great value.

on 4/7/2016 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've had these in a few different colors (Gladiola and Petunia, I think, and now Gerbera). They are quite pigmented but blend out well and look natural. Gerbera is the most perfect peachy nude shade and it looks great with just about everything I own. The other two were just a bit too bright for my taste, but I think a lot of skin tones could pull them off. The formula is nice and buildable and the colors don't fade through the day. As a warning, they do pick up every single piece of lint you might have floating around, way more than other cream blushes I've used. Be sure your fingers are very clean before you use them!

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As a blush, this is perfection. I have it in peony, a sort of nude dusty rose brown shade. The shade is hard to explain but it is really beautiful on. It's natural looking and sheer/buildable. Love that it doesn't dry to a powder nor stay too wet looking. Just blends perfectly with the skin.the compact is adorable but smaller than I had imagined when looking at it online. It's still worth the $25 imo as it's the perfect cream blush. Perfect. Would buy again and would like to have more colors.

on 1/31/2016 7:58:00 AM

I got this in Dahlia which is a pretty dark color for me (NW15-20). I wanted something darker for the colder months and Dahlia is just that as it looks like the natural flush of someone who has just been outside. You need a very light hand as little does a looong way but since it blends very well you can always add little by little. I have been using it everyday, applying it a RT complexion brush, and I think it will last years! On the lips its also very pretty since its not too dry. I only wish it looked a bit more glowt but since it last all day I wont complain.

on 11/1/2015 8:49:00 AM

I find these convertible colors to be on the sticky side, unfortunately. I love the idea of them, and the color selection is fabulous, but every time I check them out in Sephora I just feel sticky and gross. Maybe these would be all right for cheeks, but definitely not for lips. They are also rather pricey for the quality of the product, so I would not purchase these.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the holidays 2015 Kitten set (came w a Kitten lipgloss, Kitten eyeshadow & Kitten convertible) & I'm loving this. Makes me wonder why I strayed away from HE makeup lol this stuff is really gorgeous a light gold pink color it's fairly pale so it's dummy proof which is what I need. This could be used for e/s or l/g in a pinch I think not just blush. Simply lovely!! Downtown triple crown!

on 4/17/2015 5:03:00 PM

I got the field of florals convertible color dual lip & cheek palette. It is a pretty large (at least for my tiny makeup table) palette of 12 convertible colors. I believe it is exclusive to Sephora and stila's website. I think this is an excellent way to try lots of different colors, though for me, some of the colors were just too bright (hibiscus and fuchsia), one was too light (gerbera) and one was just too dark and not pretty on me (tulip). But what made me decide to return it is poor staying power. In 4 hours, my blush is gone. I'm used to wearing blush that lasts until I'm ready to remove my makeup in the evening.

on 2/10/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great blush. The formula is creamy, smooth, moisturizing, and blends beautifully on the skin. The finish is so natural and I think all skin types could wear it. The pigmentation is insane too! You need just a tap of it but if you use too much it is so easy to blend it out and make it look lovely. This is also very nice on the lips. It feels nice and smooth and creamy and looks great. The only qualm I have is with the packaging because it is easy for it to attract dust and lint and whatnot and it gets kind of gross. I have this in the color Sweet Pea, which is a crazy pigmented bright pink and one of my favorite blushes of all time. I recommend this product to anyone.

on 1/6/2015 12:23:00 AM

Well, well, well. For starters this is the most beautiful natural looking cream blush I've ever used.
My skin is combo and it actually stays put all day! All you need is a dab and you're off.

Can you also believe it can be used on the lips too?

Also for you breakout scaredy cats, it won't cause zits!

on 1/3/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in a set that came with the color Tulip.
Love it!!
I was surprised that I like it best as a lip color.
I can use my fingers or my lip brush and it looks flawless.
a color that seems like it would flatter any skintone.
I'd give it 5 stars but it is a bit smaller than I expected for the price.
if you can get this on sale in a set like I did it is a steal.
I like to put this on my lips alone or with the lip glaze over it.

Popular Blush Products