Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

2.5

on 8/19/2006 4:52:00 PM

Only giving it a 3 because I haven't been using it for long. It doesn't sting on my skin (brown, South Asian), and it's not greasy. It doesn't have SPF so I tend to use it as an early morning moisturiser (followed by my SPF moisturiser before I go out). It's definitely evened out my skin tone which was looking a bit blotchy of late. As for the hair minimizing, I've been told by beauticians that if you use these products religiously, you should see some difference but it only lasts as long as you use the product. In any case, I've definitely noticed a reduction around the upper lip area - the rest is still the same. Will keep using it and see how I go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love the smell (it's not floral, but not medicinal either - definitely "artificial"-smelling, but I love it. That said, it does not absorb into my skin at all, so after a litte while, my forehead and chin are really greasy-feeling and shiny because this lotion just sits on top of my skin. I have not noticed any effect on facial hair, although the product claims to make the hair finer and easier to remove over time.