Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

1.7

on 11/26/2008 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff made me break out like crazy. In addition, it left a flaky layer on my skin (and I didn't use much at all so this is not due to excess). I will not buy this again.

on 6/18/2007 11:43:00 AM

This stuff is merely okay; however, I will probably purchase again.

The pluses: it doesn't make me break out, it smells nice, it has made the hair on my upper lip softer and finer, and it makes the other hair on my face easier to remove. I pluck and epilate on my face, and it seems less painful for me to epilate, and when I pluck, the hair just sort of eases out of the follicle. I do like that. But that is not to say that the hair is becoming less noticeable...

The minuses: it doesn't control oil, it stings a bit on application, it is pretty sticky, it has no sunscreen, and it doesn't do a thing to make the hair on my chin, throat and sideburn area finer or softer.

So why will repurchase, if the bad outweighs the good? Because I am desperate for results. So I'm willing to buy at least one more bottle and pray that it will eventually work. But this stuff is expensive, so I probably will only buy it one more time if 2 full bottles doesn't produce the desired result.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this thinking it wasn't going to clog up my pores, since it said "noncomedogenic," but I was terribly wrong. the first day, I didn't notice, so I kept putting it on until 2 days later when it was too late. It took me forever to get rid of the pimples. My arms and legs are not as sensitive, so I figured I would make use of the moisturizer and use it on my arms and legs, but the same thing happened, so now I have no use of this expensive ripoff product.