Sephora Eyeshadow (All)

Sephora  Eyeshadow (All)

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Simply lovely! I own No. 74 Walking In The Sand (single) & the Beautiful Crush Blockbuster Palette (contains 72 I think? e/s) as far as Sephora e/s & they are awesome!! The B/C palette has the e/s shaped in hearts arranged into "quads" & No. 74 is beautiful w Chlorophyll Sephora Nano eyeliner (kind of mimics the Sephora bday gift of a couple of yrs ago...I did not buy from Sephora then!). I bought this e/s in fact to wear w green e/l & what better than a $3 Nano e/l? The e/s are competitively priced when in a palette or ESP on sale but a good option as singles or sets (I don't own any of the quads...yet) because ur getting not only better-than-DS quality, I cannot even think of a single DS line that are as good but I don't mind paying for quality. I do wear mostly HE shadows so I'm used to UD, MAC, EL, & Clinique...investing in high quality e/s prevents creasing & prolongs wear ESP when paired w a good primer (eg UDPP). Investing in a few quality items rather than a zil cheap crap will serve u much better...the best u can reasonably afford to budget! Some of the sephora quads on sale price rival DS $, if u shop smart & watch 4 sales u can afford to collect intelligently.

on 3/8/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This reminds me why it is worth paying more sometimes. I buy a lot of makeup and was hoping to save by trying out some Sephora singles. The shade selection was impressive, but that's probably the best thing I can say about them. The colour quality does not translate when applied to the skin, and I find them really hard to blend, even having tried different brushes.

Learned my lesson; won't repurchase.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have their Lavender Field eyeshadow which is a gorgeous purple with subtle glitter. I love this, it is very pigmented. If you use some sort of base, it doesn't crease too much and lasts all day. The case it comes in is difficult to open, but other than that I have no complaints.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Long story short great quality eyeshadows for a good price. Very good pigmention I can't complain.very long wearing no fading even without a primer.

on 10/17/2014 6:12:00 AM

I bought this in midnight kissin a medium tone purple. Love the color just what I was looking for! Sheer application a little fallout but nothing I can't put up with for a color that I love!

on 8/7/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love how it blends well and always shows without primer. I use the moon eyeshadows from Sephora the most but all are great!!

on 11/30/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought mine in N40 ( Red Carpet ) as I needed a very vibrant shade of red for a costume. My skin doesn't work well with shadows and usually the shadow is almost invisible even after layers of layering. This is especially so for shadows that belong to the brown/red/pink family. However, this shadow is extremely pigmented and a single test swatch at the store won me over immediately. I went on to purchase it, and I never regretted.

The red is very obvious and very pigmented (though it might be due to the fact that I used a primer before applying). It does not flake when applied, but the only down side is that it doesn't stay on that long on my oily lids. My friends even asked me how I managed to get such a vibrant shade of red.

I personally find it pretty pricey as I usually just buy drugstore brands, but I absolutely love how good the colour is on my skin. I might not buy it in the same shade again, but it makes me feel like trying other shades!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought two colors, N64 & N65, for costuming makeup for DragonCon. The colors are a white, and a white beige as bought to make china doll type eyes.

The packaging is acceptable. It says closed, the hinges are working, you can clearly see the color when you're picking what you want to wear that day.

When I put the brush to powder, most of the eyeshadow just fell off into the floor/on my clothing. Very little got on any brush that I used, and patting on with my fingers didn't help much, either. It took way too much product to get color on my eyes. For $13 matte, I want to see quick build up

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Sadly this was one of the worst products I've ever purchased from Sephora. I purchased a single eye shadow in a navy blue shade to use as a liner. The color payoff was terrible. It showed up on my skin as a pale blue and took a lot of product just to get it to show up at all. I had much better luck with my super cheap Wet and Wild eye shadows. I will not be repurchasing the product in the future. Sorry Sephora!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

As long as you pick the right color and shine you cant go wrong. Their shadow has great pigments and last all day. The only downside is that they change which colors they offer over seasons so you may lose a color you like, but there are so many to try you will never run out of something that works for you. I love Sephora because you can try it in store and see if it lasts all day before returning to buy it.