Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

on 8/20/2017 12:44:00 PM

Disappointed in this cleanser, less than average, very low foaming, i'm still having breakouts when i'm using it, it does nothing to the skin, at least a little glow after using it would be appropriated... and it's considered expensive taking in consideration it's less than average... i'm not buying it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

When I was in high school my sisters always used the cetaphil for normal to dry skin (the milky white one) and I hated it. It had the texture of snot and didn't do anything. I had acne and used what my Dermatologist recommended, the Neutrogena acne wash. Years later I discovered they had another version, the one for normal to oily skin. Its a clear cleanser and has a more traditional soap texture (I just can't handle slime on my face...). It cleans without stripping, doesn't break me out. It does an ok job with makeup but other's do better. I used this for a while but then an esthetician flipped out on me for using it. So I tried cerave for a while which I like except it's a little on the slimy side and it burns sometimes.

on 6/15/2017 12:32:00 PM

Since I'm using this my skin is better , love it !

This cleanser is probably the most basic face wash. Doesn't dry me out and feels like it cleans my face. It doesn't feel like a deep clean but I never feel that unless I am doing a scrub.

on 6/10/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product was prescribed to me about a year ago by a dermatologist to help with my mild acne. It definitely works! My skin has cleared up dramatically from using this along with another topical ointment prescribed by my dermatologist. I haven't used another cleanser since - I really like this one. It helps keep pimples at bay and my face always feels very clean and refreshed after using it. There is definitely an obvious scent to this cleanser, but that doesn't bother me considering all the many benefits I get from using it.

The Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Face Wash is pretty good too. My sister uses that, and I've tried it before when mine ran out. Overall though, I've repurchased the Daily Facial Cleanser many times, and will continue to do so. I have no interest in trying out other cleansers as I believe I've found my HG with this. :)

on 6/7/2017 6:49:00 AM

I love this cleanser, I am able to use it everyday and night , I do not have to worry about it getting in my eyes because its so gentle . It removes my heavy foundation( i wear estee lauder double wear camouflage ). It does not dry my skin out or leave it feeling greasy. I have sensitive skin and would highly recommend it to those with the same issue, I do wear a lot of mascara and will say it usually does not remove all of it so i am using a eye makeup remover to get what is left behind. I also was suffering from adult acne when i was introduced to this product and after consistently using it completely cleared ,I have tried almost everything and am most satisfied with cetaphil its very simple and light , the bottle lasts about a month, great value .Keeps me clear without fail!!

on 6/7/2017 5:09:00 AM

This is my all time Favvv cleanser , I'm so happy I came across this cleanser , I've been using it for 2 years now . I haven't loved any other cleanser besides this one . I highly recommend this if you have acne prone skin combo ..oily/dry .... this cleanser also helps remove my remaining makeup this cleanser did not break me out at all. I decided I wanted to give the CeraVe foaming cleanser a try Worst decision ever I started breaking out baaaad I switched up to Cetaphil again and it calmed down my huge zits that the other cleanser left me I love love this product I highly recommend this . You will not be disappointed :)

Beware, does not work for everyone. Years ago, I used cetaphil and was happy with it as a gentle cleanser. I bought a huge bottle of this recently and used it for several weeks. I broke out into white bumps all over my forehead and t zone, which never happens to me usually. When I stopped using this and started using cerave cleanser, my skin went back to normal, no more bumps. I don't know what to do with such a large bottle because it's too harsh for me, use it as hand soap maybe.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

At first I thought this cleanser was great but after using it for a while my skin started burning and flaking. I thought that my sensitivity was due to the weather or some other product I'd be using but I stopped using the cleanser and my skin cleared up. I didn't really think anything of it until I gave the cleanser to my sister and she told me the next day that it burned her skin too. My skin is very sensitive so I figured it was just me but my sister doesn't have sensitive skin at all. I will never use a Cetaphil cleanser again (I don't like the gentle one either) but they do make great moisturizers!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser is really good and cleans really well.