Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/15/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love these they moisturize my lips

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the way this lip gloss feels and it stays on without being sticky!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are my fav lip glosses!!Pretty colors,good staying power and very comfortable:)

on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 PM

Best lipglosses for the price. I have just about every shade. Tickled pink is a favorite pinky/gold for my fair skin. I also have Mirage, Iced Pink, Berry Cool(my fav but they disc it!), Rave, Intense Plum, Peach Fizz(they disc this one too!), and Darling Pink.
I'm anxious to try some new fall colors!

on 6/3/2010 1:56:00 AM

I lovelovelove Glazewear lipgloss! Avon says it's the #1 selling lipgloss in America and I believe it. Great quality product at amazingly affordable price.

I wasn't a fan of the texture when I put it on, but boy did it STAY on! It's not a glossy gloss and is a little thicker, but it looks great and the colors are wonderful. Would totally buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My mom used to get these for me (I am a lipgloss ADDICT) and they were so smooth, creamy, GREAT color, lasted well, and had such a great smell. My favorite lipgloss ever. They have many shades that are universally flattering, and they lasted me so long!

I gave the old formula 4 lippies--it was one of the best lip glosses I've ever tried. It was long-wearing and non-sticky. The new version is not as pigmented, and not long-wearing at all. Boo. :-(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I normally don't like lip gloss or any lip anything for that matter. This stuff had great pigment and each color is versatile and described accuratly in the catologs- no surprises. It's not too sticky, which is the number one thing i hate about lip gloss. The only draw back is that after using it a few times, the color with squeeze out of the tube when you screw the top back on. And it seems to dry out fast in the tube. But for the price, I don't care. But my first tube ruined the interior of my Gucci purse :( so now i just carry a small seperate make up bag in my purse.

on 8/21/2009 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used several different colors of the Glazewear. This is a light non-sticky gloss and usually on sale for around $3.00.

For the that price you can't go wrong. Non-sticky gloss is hard to come by.

Popular Lip Glosses