Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 1/2/2012 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have so many of these that i cant keep count anymore. i've got enough to last me a while. i like the texture, not too thin but not gloppy and too thick either. Taste is just fine, not gross or disgusting, and i like that there are some colors i can wear by themselves, considering that i have pretty purple pigmented lips. goody goody

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These are by far the best lip glosses out there, not only are they smooth on the lips the lasting power is pretty good for a lip gloss, the colors are pigmented, and the shimmery ones are not overly shimmery. I think this beats all chanel, YSL, mac etc lip glosses, and many many other higher end and drugstore lip glosses I've tried. The price is amazing too. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating here but I really feel these are really good. Others have even stated that chanel and Mac and other highend lipglosses are all the same the difference is in the price. Because of the hype I've tried some and I wasnt blown away, cuz I felt it was similar to drugstore.
When I was told about these I was skeptical because I've tried so many and none have been comfortable on my lips, they were either too sticky, or too slippery like vaseline. But this is perfect, they arent sticky at all, and they arent so thin either. The packageing is like all other lipglosses. The quality is nice, I would definitly buy again, although it would take me a while to get through the stash I have right now. Also the darker colors could be worn on its own even. I generally wear all the colors on their own as the pigmentation for me is just right.
For those of you who want color and want to be able to wear it on its own and still have the pigmentation of a lipstick get the intense ones, they are truly amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

i have tried lots of glazewear colours and im not liking this product...its not the worst but i dont find it that shiny...i dont like the applicator...its more of a liquid lipstick which is fine but i was expecting a lipgloss...the glazewear lipsticks are way more shiny but i mean its cheap enough

on 11/11/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was using Avon stuff before I discovered better things for my face. Actually, this Glazewear lip gloss was great once upon a time. The colors were good, not too goopy, and the fragance and taste was not bad. Apparently, Avon is fond of changing their formulas in drastic ways throughout all their products. I bought a newer formula gloss recently because I had to finally throw out my old ones, and I didn't like the new one. The color was not what I expected, a bit more garish, and the gloss was definitely goopier. It is still not bad for the price, but I've since switched to Buxom lip glosses and am staying with those.

I think the new Glazewear formula might be a little stickier than the old one. My new tube, however, has given me applications lasting up to 4-5 hours. This means it's great to wear to work, because touch-ups are minimal. All-in-all I really like the new formula. I don't mind a little stickiness if it means long-wearing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

pros: many color choices, not expensive, doefoot apllicator, barely there shine
cons: slightly sticky, goopy, hard to get out of the tube when you have not a lot left, the shine is not very wet as seen in many of the avon brochure photos

This is a really good product, I don't remember how much I got it for but probably not that expensive.

I got this in Blushing Rouge? I can't read the color I'm so sorry. But this doesn't feel like a lipgloss, more like lpstick in a lipgloss format, if you get what I mean.

The pigment payoff is really good, I'm surprised. It wears very nicely and it feels like it softens my lips. The color is true to it's appearance and you can wear it sheer or build it up for dramatic colour.

I would buy this again if it was on sale.

on 1/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used the peach fizz all the time. It was the one lip gloss that I could afford back in college that was actually natural looking on me.
I liked how the color was so lively on me and how nice it was against my skin tone. Putting it on was nice and smooth. The product comes in a tube and has an felt q-tip type applicator.
What I loved about it was that it was and still is cheap. I loved how it can fit into my smallest bag. I loved how one layer can get the gloss on my lips without having to layer on so much. I liked that it lasted me a long time before I had to buy a new tube.
I would buy it again, too, if only it didn't chap and crack my lips after about two to three days of constant use. I also stopped appreciating the fact that color would turn from peach to baby pink as it wore on, the chemical nature of my lips and saliva changes the color as the hours went by. I also don't like that scum that forms around the insides of the screw cap. There are also times when the gel liquid substance seperates from the color and the shiny flecks which was another cue for me to get a new tube even only after four or six months after purchase.
I also tried a different shade, it could have been the product I got, bad batch or whatever, but the berry cool was sticky like tapioca and was very difficult to apply.
Being able to afford other and better brands now, I have stopped buying this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my first few colored lipglosses I bought. I forgot which two colors I bought? One was like Tropical Pink or something, and another was .. ..Pink. Hold on, let me search up which colors I bought! Anyways, I bought these back when the tubes were still .. rectangular. Ok, the shades I bought were Tickled Pink, and the other one was a very bright pink that was discontinued so never mind about that one. Tickled pink was a very nice color that was brown pink. I'm not sure I'd buy it now because I have an off-on relationship with colored or clear lipglosses once in a while. It's somewhere hidden in the corner of my makeup drawer... It's been neglected for quite awhile. But if I dug it up, I'm sure I'd wear it all over again. These are NOT-STICKY, so if you prefer non-sticky glosses, try these. But with no stickiness, this edges a bit more towards not lasting that long, reapplication, and a slight lipsticky feel.

This is dirt cheap for me because I get it for 1/2 off, and with the sales, sometimes I pay as little as $1.50 for one. It's still pretty cheap at full price, though. I love the non-sticky finish, shine and subtle vanilla flavor. Color selection could use some improvement and the Glazewears have practically no staying power, but they've just come out with sheers so I'm happy. Note: the sheers have been discontinued. Glazewear still now comes in a new packaging but retains the same wonderful subtle vanilla taste.