Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

2.8

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Many things break me out, how ever This cream doesnt! I love it, is gentle enough for the eye erea, and keeps my skin moisturized during night. I dont feel it heavy on the skin, then again im used to very rich moisturizers.
The tub it comes in is plastic so its sturdy and easy to move around. My only complaint is I wish it came in a squeeze tube wich I think is ore higenic, how ever is a nitpick .

on 11/11/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use the acne.org regimen and have been in search of a moisturizer that isnt poor clogging and can tackle my dry skin.

I love this moisturizer and it really does moisturize my face without balling up after using my benzoyl peroxide. Also it doesn't make be break out. Win win

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have sensitive skin and I purchased this night cream because I was drawn to the word "light" and the fact that it's oil free, fragrance free, and won't clog pores. I thought it would be a light and simple cream. First of all there is nothing "light" about this cream. It is very rich and heavy and leaves a greasy layer on my face. The first time I tried this my face was so greasy and shiny I had to dab some off with a paper towel. And still my face looked and felt oily. So the second night I used it very sparingly and the same thing happened. My face looked like an oil spill. Since it's near summer I really wanted something light. This may work for the cold dry winter months, but it's definitely too heavy for this time of year.
I'm still using this product and I will use it all up because it doesn't break me out. So that is a plus for this cream. So I give this 3 lippies because I believe this product will work better in the winter months. And because it did not break me out. I may purchase this again in the winter and I will update....

on 4/30/2013 4:32:00 AM

i have combination skin, i bought it because it says "light" but it is the heaviest moustirizer i've ever used.
when i apply it i feel like i am waeirng a mask and in the mornings i my skin gets so oily that i can see oil on my pillow cover.
i could only use small amount for my face and now i am using it as a hand cream.

on 10/22/2012 1:09:00 AM

If you have combination/oily skin this product wouldn't work for you. It's not light a all, it's heavy and smells weird. It leave my skin so greasy and nasty.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love this product. I needed a night moisturizer suddely at age 26. My skin has changed from combination to dry. This was the first night moisturizer that I tried because it had the word "light" in it. I cleanse my face nightly with antibacterial dial soap (super powerful but super drying). When I put this on afterwards my face is drenched in moisture and is so soft in the AM and since I cleanse so well, I don't break out from this. I am on my second container of this now. A few mornings ago, my bf woke up next to me and kissed my cheek and said "mmm, your face is soft like a baby's bottom, what have you been doing?" I didnt tell him my secret but I thought that was so cute-it's definetly this moisturizer and I will continue to purchase. I don't recommend this if you have oily skin. If you are dry or If you're combination and have rough winters, give this a try.

i didnt like this night cream, believe it or not I thought it was too light. The texture when you first put it on was very thick and rich but when you wake up the next morning its like I never even put any on. Face was dry and flaky still, I prefer my night creams to be very hydrating and moisterizing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd never used a night cream before this since I have acne and was scared to put any heavy creams on my face. But when I saw this at the drugstore I thought I'd give it try. It applies smoothly, doesn't feel greasy or sticky. It doesn't aggravate my acne. My skin feels soft and looks smooth in the AM.

I didn't give it a five because of the packaging. As some other reviewers have mentioned, it's in a jar so you have to stick your fingers in the product every night which is unsanitary, and at times messy.

on 2/17/2010 11:08:00 AM

So I have a few tubs of this stuff thanks to my hoarding mother (bless her!). I tend to be prone to really dry and flaky skin around my mouth and my cheeks so I am always obsessively moisturizing those areas after I wash my face or a shower. This product is excellent for such purpose. It is a rather “light” cream – no oily residue upon application. It’s a little sticky, but soon evaporates or absorbs away within a few minutes. Nonetheless, if you’re planning on layering blush or some other face product on top of the moisturized area, it wouldn’t hurt to brush on some translucent powder as color clumping can occur.
As for the moisturizer’s properties – it of medium consistency. Not very running, but not very gloppy. It’s really great and a cinch to smear on before bedtime or before your daily make-up routine. As far as I can tell, it has no real discernible scent and it’s not irritating at all.
My mom used to stock me up with loads and loads of L’oreal face creams (I have no idea where she gets all this stuff? She is a bit of a rebate/coupon queen!). I actually prefer this facial moisturizer to all others. It’s perfect for my dry spots and doesn’t break me out. Now I’m not too sure I’ll ever repurchase this myself as my mom has a whole arsenal waiting for me in her bathroom closet (hah!). But I am definitely a fan.

on 1/17/2010 7:31:00 AM

This product was a nightmare! I bought it because I was looking for a night cream that wouldn't clog my pores or feel heavy on my face. Unfortunately, this failed on both accounts. The tub that it comes in is not sanitary at all because you have to dip your fingertips into it every night. It felt heavy and disgusting on my face and the worst part is that I broke out TERRIBLY from this stuff. So much for it not clogging pores! Ladies beware - save your money! I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products, but this is one that I hope gets discontinued!