Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Glad I went with the light version instead of the deep moisture night cream! Should be renamed deep moisture and extra deep moisture. This is a thick, white paste that hydrates my skin perfectly and helps prevent it from getting chapped from acne treatments. Sure this doesn't have any fancy claims but it does what it claims to do and that is all I can ask for. I just took off one lippie because this is not light at all.

I really like this moisturizer. It is light when you apply it and I found that it would sink in quickly and still leave my skin feeling moisturized. I have combo/oily acne prone skin, and it never made me break out or get oily. I never tried it during the day, but I think it would work in a pinch! I used the entire tub and it took several months; you get a lot of product for the price, plus Neutrogena is often on sale at various drugstores. Some reviewers have mentioned it might be better for younger people as it "only" moisturizers and doesn't offer other skin benefits, but I think that is fine if you are using other serums and creams, which I do anyway. Overall, great product, will repurchase!

Many things break me out, how ever This cream doesnt! I love it, is gentle enough for the eye erea, and keeps my skin moisturized during night. I dont feel it heavy on the skin, then again im used to very rich moisturizers.
The tub it comes in is plastic so its sturdy and easy to move around. My only complaint is I wish it came in a squeeze tube wich I think is ore higenic, how ever is a nitpick .

on 11/11/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use the acne.org regimen and have been in search of a moisturizer that isnt poor clogging and can tackle my dry skin.

I love this moisturizer and it really does moisturize my face without balling up after using my benzoyl peroxide. Also it doesn't make be break out. Win win

on 8/31/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I used up the entire container before giving my review. I bought this initially because I have oily prone skin so I figured something light was going to be more beneficial for me. First, this actually moisturizing. With that said I feel that the majority of the product sits on my skin and is not absorbed into my skin. Second, A little goes along way. No use in slathering on a lot of product because it will just lay on the surface of the skin.

Overall I feel this product would be great for younger people just starting out using night creams. I am looking for something for age renew, acne prone and maybe dark spots.

on 8/21/2015 11:20:00 PM

I love this cream. I bought this because one of my frds raved about it when I'm in need for night cream. Didnt expect much just to moisturised my acne prone combination skin. It didnt do anything for a few days. Then after about a week of continued usage i can see my face plumped smooth and clear. It definitely helps with my acne too. You only need to use a little just enough to cover the whole face. I dunno why ppl dont like this night cream. For me, I'm in love...well done Neutrogena.

on 2/28/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I kinda like this product, just for moisturizing. I dont like the smell at all! It smells like red wine made with rotten grapes. All this product does is hydrates your skin, so don't buy it to help your acne/pimples. I do recommend it for winter& for colder areas, but not for areas with a lot of humidity. (left my skin quite oily)

on 6/21/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is too ordinary. If you are over 19 years old, I think you should not use it.

It seems to be a good cream for people at 12-18 years old but it does not give anything to skin other than moisture.

on 11/28/2013 10:16:00 PM

This is stuff is terrible. All I can say is NO. Left my skin extremely greasy. Next morning I was still greasy. The formula smells nice, but like I said NO.

on 9/14/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like this for a night cream. I have acne prone combination skin. I'm on Accutane & I need a lot of moisture but in something that won't break me out. I tried this & liked it! I didn't find it greasy or leaving a film, it absorbed well & made my skin feel hydrated. However, it did tingle a tiny bit which startled me, but it didn't seem to irritate my skin any more than a few seconds. I will continue to use it!