Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

3.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Oil.

on 6/29/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is pretty much water. I am not impressed and Olay is supposed to be a good brand for anti-aging use and whatnot.

I have very dry under eyes and puffiness from time to time. This wasn't working for me at night because it would feel sticky and didn't feel as hydrating as my actual face cream. I decided to use it for the daytime and my concealer just didn't look right to me- it was a bit off as it clung strangely to the product.

I am trying to use it up to not be wasteful.

I do not like face creams and eye creams in jar containers for sanitary reasons but it seems that's the form most products come in.

I purchased this before I read any reviews on MA...something I do not usually do..I come here for the real skinny!! Probably a good thing I didn't , because I may not
have purchased it..So far....I am in love....background...I am almost 80!!! and do not have any crows feet(thank you Lord).but I am seeing crepiness around the eye "hollows"..since I have been using this for just a week..it has helped that issue...a lot..
I do not like cremes, never have for some reason..I am partial to gels..and this ticks all of my boxes. easily absorbed, cooling, no breakouts under the eye, smoothing!!!
I just went out and bought another jar..just in case..it seems in my long life..everything that is the HG for me is ALWAYS discontinued...ALWAYS!!!

To Read all 99 Reviews, Login or Join

Horrible product. I wanted a moisturizing eye product. This does absolutely nothing. It takes AGES to absorb, practically not absorbing at all. And it does NOT moisturize. It feels like you're putting nothing on your skin. In fact, I noticed deeper bags/lines under my eyes using it than not using it. And my dark circles look worse.

I need something to improve my dark circles and give me hydration and this is NOT it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Using this, I developed milia bumps on my undereye. I had to go to a dermatologist to get rid of them. Just a warning.

on 11/9/2014 6:18:00 AM

I have tried lots of different eye creams and the majority I ended up using on my neck area as they either stung my eyes or bled into my eye. The only ones I have found comfortable are boots no7 perfect eye cream (although a little expensive without the 5 pound voucher, but they do have a 3 for 2 offer so it works out a bit cheaper). As for olay eye gel, its very cheap if you buy it on offer (4.99 (pounds sterling). I ended up buying about 6 jars as In Spain its 3 times the price. I wouldnīt say its the best eyecream out there but it doesnīt sting or bleed into my eye and helps to moisturize the eye area which is what Iīm looking for. Although Iīm nearly 49 I donīt have many wrinkles or crows feet at the moment as I have been using eyecreams since 15. One jar lasts about 2 months with daily and nightly use. It does have a slight tightening effect that some people might find annoying or uncomfortable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have milia-prone skin, especially under my eyes. It's been a nightmare finding an eye cream/gel that wouldn't cause milia, but this seems to be doing a pretty good job. So far, I haven't seen any abnormal increase in milia (usually one or two pop up every so often).

It moisturises pretty well. Lately, the skin around my left eye has been a lot dryer than my right and I find that it isn't as effective for very dry skin.

The one thing I'm not too keen on is the packaging. It's nice and compact, but I can't help but think about all the contamination that happens with putting your finger in the product. I can't remember how much I bought it for, but I got it on sale for a pretty good deal at Shoppers Drug Mart where it goes on sale pretty often.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This product barely moisturises my eyes, in winter it's like putting nothing at all. It dries weirdly with a shiny sheen layer. Maybe I'll try this for summer, but it's really not moisturising, I'm more afraid that I'll develop wrinkles with insufficient moisturising.

on 3/21/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

this product is horrible. i tested it on one eye before using it on both, and thank god. this was my first under eye cream, I just bought it to treat my super dark circles. the next day there were lines under my eye that weren't there before. I immediately stopped using it but the lines are still there after 2.5 weeks. I have no idea how to get rid of them. I'm having this problem only on the eye that I used the product on. I hope this helps someone who's considering buying it.

on 11/10/2013 4:42:00 PM

Ok, I have been buying this eye gel for the past 5 years. From 30 to now 35, and my eye area hasn't aged at all thank God! I had some milia starting to appear with previous creams so I switched to gel. To me I would never change a winning formula, as long as my eyes look the same I'm sticking to this one.

This eye gel is amazing. I got it at Walmart for less than $10, and with the tiny amount you need, it will last you forever. I'm only 20 so I don't need anything heavy but I do sometimes wake up with puffy eyes (hormones/stress/etc) and using this has helped SO much. I use it mainly at night but will sometimes reapply when putting on my makeup if my eyes are extremely puffy and it goes in very smoothly under my makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.