3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

My skin feels so soft after use and it smells amazing! Worth every penny

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

Am a big fan of vanilla-scented products and a big fan of Korres products, so naturally I had to try this showergel. The smell is warm and soothing. It smells like pears and almonds to me, it's very christmassy. I like it a lot, although I expected a stronger vanilla scent, and it's a pity it doesn't linger for long. Other than that, it's nice and gentle and leaves my skin all clean and soft.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Although it's a bit expensive i absolutely love this product! The smell is outstanding! Lingers on my skin for hours. It lathers pretty well and leaves your skin feeling soft and cleansed.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I bought this in the gel + body lotion pack because I am a fan of the Vanilla Cinnamon Body Lotion, and the shower gel is quite lovely too. It lathers well, has a really warm and comforting scent to it, which is a treat at winter. Of course, the scent doesn't last - it is just a shower gel after all! My all-time favourite is the Fig one, but this is a close second.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

3.0

11 years ago

I was a little on the fence about the fragrance at first. I smelled it in the bottle, and it wasn't particularly nice, it smelled at little cheap even. When used in the shower however, it smells pleasantly of oranges and cinnamon. More of a "sophisticated cinnamon" if you will - not just your run of the mill vanilla-cinnamon combo. In fact, it smells nothing of vanilla at all. If anything, it has almost a nutmeg scent. The lathering power is descent and I didn't need too much. It left my skin feeling tingly-clean after use, although the fragrance did not last. Also, the bottle that it's in is a hard plastic that doesn't give when you squeeze it, so you just kind of have to pour it out. Overally, it's interesting. Not something I would buy again, but not something I despise either.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I love love love the smell of this product, I have used it for years and always repurchase. It's not harsh to my skin si I can use it daily, and it leaves a very soft smell.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

2.0
from

11 years ago

i do love all kinds Korres showder gel, body butter and body milk. i've been using them years, would definitely re-purcahse. BUT this Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel is the only one that i will NOT buy it again. because this gel is some kind SHIMMERY....not really cinnamon just a cheap vanilla smell.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Other

1.0

11 years ago

i am writing this based on a sample packet. my first thought was where is the fragrance? had to smell the top of my arm closely to find it! so of course fragrance did not last on me or in the bathroom. no lather and cleaned ok. at least it did not completely strip the skin. will not be purchasing.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

2.0

11 years ago

I got this in a "Best of Korres" kit, and I find the scent cloying and the product very drying to my skin. This doesn't particularly surprise me, as it is an SLS-based product, even though Korres has obviously added a number of moisturizing ingredients in an attempt to offset the powerful detergent. I've found a number of Korres products that I love, but the showergels do not fall into that category.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

11 years ago

I love this. Scent is great thing to wake up to first thing in the morning. This product has kept my skin clear and I have not broken out in my chest or back area. I personally categorize this scent as a warm comforting spicy vanilla. I think the scent is true to its name and it is not artificial smelling at all. The cinnamon is really what stands out in this product, the vanilla is really just an afterthought. I don't think this smells too foody and even if it did the scent doesn't really linger that long. Nice and creamy, but I did find that I had to use a good amount of product to get a nice lather with exfoliating gloves. But I really truly love this showergel, my favourite so far. I'm sure there are more natural showergels though because this one still seems to have a lot of chemicals in the ingredient list still.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium