Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.6

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 11/1/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My favorite eye shadows in the world - creamy, soft powder, tons of color choices, my favorites are light and medium neutrals - beige, taupe, ivory, pink and browns to set off my blues eyes. I have 2 palettes of 3 colors and they are convenient and gorgeous. Both times the palettes were free so that was a bonus. I apply in the morning and they still look good at the end of the work day. I don’t buy any other brand anymore. I would give 10 stars if I could.

on 12/18/2015 8:01:00 PM

These are fantastic in all of the colors and textures I've tried (and I've tried everything from matte to diamond finishes). The range of colors is impressive, with every color in the visible spectrum available.

The pigmentation is great. The colors are vibrant and true to the way they appear in the pan. If you're looking for a true electric blue, ME216 has you covered. Want something a little more neutral? M626 is a good basic matte brown. There's something for everyone here.

What I really love, and what sets these apart from the countless other shadows out there, is the staying power. My eyelids are super oily. Creasing is part of my daily life. When I wear these with a primer, they stay on all day without creasing or fading. They still look great 8+ hours after I apply them.

My only issue with them (and this is relatively minor) is that only a fraction of the shades are in Sephora stores. I can't test drive most of them, so I have to do some homework and accept the risk of buying before trying them. So far though *knock on wood* I haven't found one yet that I didn't like.

on 12/27/2014 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

First I'd like to suggest MUA separate the old formula and new formula for this eye shadow. As other members have pointed out, the entire line is completely different and this problem should be addressed (ok, stepping down from my soap box.) That being said...New formula...Wow, what fantastic eye shadow. I am an eye shadow fanatic and I have experience with lots of HE shadow. This shadow is so intensely pigmented, I can honestly say that I have never ran across another pan style shadow that is packed with so much intensity while maintaining smooth, easy and blendable application. I've swatched many of the colors at my local Sephora, but I've bought 3 pans for myself so far. I got two mattes and one diamond. The mattes are by far the best mattes I have ever worked with. They are so smooth and blendable, frankly it's like make up sorcery! They are so buttery, it is impossible to believe you are working with a true matte. Also, you literally only need to tap the tips of your bristles into the pan once, no need to swirl or double dip. This allows for more accurate application and precision for an overall better experience. I looked at lots of reviews and videos about these before I made the commitment and I'm surprised there are so many "meh" reviews. Granted, I haven't tried every finish. The diamond is gorgeous tho, the pigment is still strong, as in only one dip/ one swipe does the trick, but it's still a sheer wash of color with beautiful diamond shimmers. The shimmer is definitely the star in this finish. The price for these fantastic shadows is also reasonable. Of course, they still put a ding in the checkbook, but over all, you are getting a LOT of product and a discount for buying several at one time. I wish I could buy more, but I cannot allow myself yet as I have a large color selection of multiple brands and I refuse to buy similar colors. However, when I need a replacement, or a special occasion calls for a specific wild color I have yet to add to my collect, these shadows are going to be my new GO TO FIRST.

on 11/28/2013 1:47:00 PM

I'm not familiar with the colour range of these shadows but I just purchased Beige 76 (a light/medium beige/taupe colour) for contouring. I think it looks great; very natural and just dark enough for my light, yellow undertone, skin colour. The pigmentation is decent (not as good as Illamasqua's for example) but very buildable.

This will also double as a great neutral colour all over the lid. I love the look of these beige/taupe colours that are only a shade or 2 darker than your skin tone swept over the lid up towards the brow bone, then down under the eye for that sunken in eye look (kinda grungey-chic, if you will).

The packaging is sleek with magnetic closure. I like that too.

Very happy with it and best of all - you get much more product than with other comparable brands. These shadows are 2.5 grams - MAC's are only 1.5!

I have this e/s in plum and I love it. Beautiful deep purple color. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Love it! Love it! A little goes a long way and lasts all day.Well,I suppose it depends on your climate,but where I live a little touch up is all you need if you want the full intensity from initial application.The color range and is huge and they blend beautifully and easily.No creasing.I'm sold! It does seem a bit pricey at first,but the shadows last a super long time because the high intensity of the pigment.It takes a while to even make a dent i the shadow! When I go to Sephora,it's so hard to pick which colors to buy because I love them all!

i love make up for ever's color selection! i was looking for a bright red eyeshadow and this was the only brand i could find that offered it. the color is amazing and bright, but the quality of the shadow is just okay. i feel like it goes on slightly rough, and fades fairly quickly. i would buy this eyeshadow again, but only if they had a color i couldn't find anywhere else. i think for funky colored eyeshadow, MAC and Urban Decay are much better quality.

OH MY GOSH!! I Love this brand of eyeshadows. I have the purple ( 92). It goes on perfectly and stays on forever. I wear this with my purple cheerleading uniform to game and I get so many complements on the color. The color is very bold. I am going back to sephora to buy more. Anyone who wants an eye color that stays, buy this product!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in no# 93 (irish mist it's called on sephora). Not to be arrogant, but I have great taste in colors, and I am UBER UBER UBER picky. NOthing pleases me.. but seriously.. this is the most perfect green eyeshadow ever invented. I don't know how to describe it.. I took a chance and ordered it on sephora.. I love bright true colors... I can never find a good green. The only other one I found I've ever liked applies too dry and chalky matte. This is still matte..but it goes on very silky smooth.. I wish it was shimmery..but you can always add some on top. Its a true green..its definitely bright..but very romantic and wearable and sweet...every green I've ever found is a yucky yellow based ...or so blue it looks blue on me. This is cool..more blue based..but it is completely 100% GREEN...it makes my blue eyes pop.. its perfect.

on 5/10/2005 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are nothing special IMHO. I got 4 in my kit from makeup school (all mattes) and the hard grainy texture doesn't impress me at all. One was black with unimpressive pigment. Navy was ho-hum. I thought at least the turquoise one would be a fun liner colour, but when I tried to mix it with Visine for a nice solid line, all I got was a watery blotchy line. They have a gorgeous display at the downtown Sears store, but I pass it by all the time on my way to MAC...