MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye shadows

4.6

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 11/1/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My favorite eye shadows in the world - creamy, soft powder, tons of color choices, my favorites are light and medium neutrals - beige, taupe, ivory, pink and browns to set off my blues eyes. I have 2 palettes of 3 colors and they are convenient and gorgeous. Both times the palettes were free so that was a bonus. I apply in the morning and they still look good at the end of the work day. I don’t buy any other brand anymore. I would give 10 stars if I could.

on 4/12/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The hype of these shadows are well deserved! They are beyond exceptional, from the color selection, texture, staying power, these shadows are perfect and it's not a shade that you want that you can't find in the line. I tossed all my other brand shadows for these and have not looked back.

on 3/24/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are outstanding. The colors area vibrant and strongly pigmented. You get what you pay for with these! That said, don't waste your money on these in bland, blah colors.

on 12/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

mufe has AMAZING eyeshadows. they blend like a dream and aren't powdery. (besides matte shades, which always kick up a little powder no matter what) the ones i've tried have been extremely pigmented, making the little pan they come in last forever. i could not recommend these eyeshadows enough, i've been using them every time i do my makeup for the past month and i'm left impressed by them every single time.

on 12/27/2014 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

First I'd like to suggest MUA separate the old formula and new formula for this eye shadow. As other members have pointed out, the entire line is completely different and this problem should be addressed (ok, stepping down from my soap box.) That being said...New formula...Wow, what fantastic eye shadow. I am an eye shadow fanatic and I have experience with lots of HE shadow. This shadow is so intensely pigmented, I can honestly say that I have never ran across another pan style shadow that is packed with so much intensity while maintaining smooth, easy and blendable application. I've swatched many of the colors at my local Sephora, but I've bought 3 pans for myself so far. I got two mattes and one diamond. The mattes are by far the best mattes I have ever worked with. They are so smooth and blendable, frankly it's like make up sorcery! They are so buttery, it is impossible to believe you are working with a true matte. Also, you literally only need to tap the tips of your bristles into the pan once, no need to swirl or double dip. This allows for more accurate application and precision for an overall better experience. I looked at lots of reviews and videos about these before I made the commitment and I'm surprised there are so many "meh" reviews. Granted, I haven't tried every finish. The diamond is gorgeous tho, the pigment is still strong, as in only one dip/ one swipe does the trick, but it's still a sheer wash of color with beautiful diamond shimmers. The shimmer is definitely the star in this finish. The price for these fantastic shadows is also reasonable. Of course, they still put a ding in the checkbook, but over all, you are getting a LOT of product and a discount for buying several at one time. I wish I could buy more, but I cannot allow myself yet as I have a large color selection of multiple brands and I refuse to buy similar colors. However, when I need a replacement, or a special occasion calls for a specific wild color I have yet to add to my collect, these shadows are going to be my new GO TO FIRST.

on 1/26/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Given the high rating that this shadow gets, I suspect that quality varies between the colors, which is not unusual with shadows. I have this in a matte chocolatey brown and a slightly shimmery taupe. The taupe has zero color payoff. It doesn't show up on my lids at all. I use it to fill in my brows just because it was so expensive. The chocolatey brown is average, nothing to write home about. For the price, there are much better shadows out there.

on 11/29/2007 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

MUFE products are VERY pigmented, good quality, apply smoothly and last forever. I own #92 (matte purple - if you have brown or green eyes, BUY this) and #307 (diamond black).

The matte products are the most pigmented however MUFE eyeshadows will on the whole night (sans primer for me). The purple matte is almost an ethereal purple and the right application can give you a very high fashion look. The colouring of the purple is very unique and it contains some red tone which is unusual as most purples tend to be blue toned.

The diamond black is a standard black eye shadow with fine silver glitter (MUFE is known for doing glitter products very well). My one difficulty with this product is that if I apply the shadow with a brush, the glitter tends to stick to the brush and I just get plain black on my eye so I apply with my finger. But for the look and quality of the product this is a small sacrifice - just wash your hands before and after applying!

The packaging is durable and easy to store (since they're flat and square shaped you can stack them in your drawer).

MUFE is definately my HG eyeshadow.