Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

I have this e/s in plum and I love it. Beautiful deep purple color. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

I got MUFE 92 & 75 (purple and pink) both of these stain my lids, but that means they last all day & night! They are super pigmented. I just need to dip my brush in and i get insane color payoff! I really want to try the other MUFE eyeshadows since im really impressed with the two i have

LOVE THESE! I got the 92(already reviewed that) and the 75. I love #75! Its a neon hot pink color that is so pigmented and lasts all day with UDPP(I haven't tried MUFE eyeshadows without UDPP so i can't comment on the staying power without) I get many compliments like "wow i love your eyeshadow its sooo bright!" Or "wow your eyes look so pretty!" Expensive, but they will last me a long time. Will buy again.

on 9/14/2009 5:10:00 PM

Great eyeshadow with a great variety of colors. I can wear this dry for everyday use, or use a damp brush to apply it for a stronger look. It's a bit pricey but I'm willing to put in the money for a good quality product. (:

on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. The packaging is awesome because the pan isn't glued in it's got a magnet on the bottom so it pops right out.

Also, it stays on forever! I still wear makeup primer (UD Primer Potion) but I have extra oily eyelids and this eyeshadow stays fresh looking all day.

I will definitely buy again.

on 6/18/2007 11:44:00 AM

I rarely wholeheartedly gush over a product, especially eyeshadows. These are the absolute best ones I've ever used!! They go on like a dream! They apply super smooth and blend easily with a blender brush. The color remains true and strong all day with no creasing, even on my mature skin. I love using products that require little to no time or effort and deliver a beautiful application. I have never used up an entire pan of any eyeshadow but I am nearing completion of two of these! Will most certainly repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in no# 93 (irish mist it's called on sephora). Not to be arrogant, but I have great taste in colors, and I am UBER UBER UBER picky. NOthing pleases me.. but seriously.. this is the most perfect green eyeshadow ever invented. I don't know how to describe it.. I took a chance and ordered it on sephora.. I love bright true colors... I can never find a good green. The only other one I found I've ever liked applies too dry and chalky matte. This is still matte..but it goes on very silky smooth.. I wish it was shimmery..but you can always add some on top. Its a true green..its definitely bright..but very romantic and wearable and sweet...every green I've ever found is a yucky yellow based ...or so blue it looks blue on me. This is cool..more blue based..but it is completely 100% GREEN...it makes my blue eyes pop.. its perfect.