Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.3

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I probably dont have this exact color but their eyeshadows are pretty good,on the expensive side but then again you do get twice more than you would get in Mac shadow and
MUFE shadows are creamier

on 4/11/2010 2:26:00 AM

On my eyes, I find that MUFE shadows apply very pigmented, but fade quickly. They are also slightly chalky and not the easiest to blend (compared to brands like Dior and Shu). However, the shadows never look powdery, no matter how much I apply. I prefer to use MUFE shadows on cheeks, as they are supposed to be a multi-use product. I use the matte finishes, since the satins and shimmers break me out. The formula is not my favorite, but there are favorites I buy again and again. MUFE sells unique colors I can't find elsewhere, and their sleek packaging is great.

on 9/17/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

It's kind of hard to describe why these are so special but here goes. I have a lot of eyeshadows from various brands I like for very different reasons and some I am willing to spend $$$$ on (Nars) but nothing outperforms MUFE. If I couldn't afford a little extra I wouldn't buy Nars but I would scrape the cash together for this. They are worth every penny. Unfortunately I don't have much of a stash because I already invested in other brands before finding this.
-It is extremely finely milled but unlike some finely milled shadows it isn't soft or crumbly. There is zero fallout. It's almost microscopically milled. Not only will pigment not land under your eyes it also won't pile up loose in the pan or fall off your brush. It's so smooth, fine and precise it's almost more like an inky paint than a powder. You can even do fine, totally opaque lines with it with an eyeliner brush.
-A lot of shadows are heavily pigmented but can be so dark they are hard to blend out. This is so heavily pigmented it is totally opaque in swatches but if you want to blend it it will fade out. If you want to layer it it will layer. It's going to magically do whatever you want it to do unlike a lot of shadows that can only go on intense but then won't blend.
-Several of their shades have a very unusual matte finish. It is hard to find good mattes especially matte brights but their matte colors are not at all powdery or chalky or drag queenish. They are like a velvety kind of matte. Just totally pure, butter smooth color.

Top Rated Eye Shadow