Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.4

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best eyeshadows I have ever used. If you see my reviews you will understand how much I love eyeshadows. I have more than the ones I review of course and I particularly love the $$ brand ones for quality-- however I wish I had been smart enough to just get MUFE when my obsession had started to kick in.
I honestly think all
A person really needs is the MUFE line and that's it.

The two shades I have are 626 and 628-- they work beautifully together. They blend beautifully, the colours look very very beautiful, you can make it sheer and soften and layer very quickly and easily-so it looks like you used a quad not just 2 shades

they last well with my normal eye primer, they are just fantastic.

on 12/14/2016 11:02:00 AM

I have a new obsession! I have been craving these shadows now for probably a year. I heard from Youtubers that they are the best but the price is horrendous so I was waiting to use up some of the stuff I owned in order to not have too much excess. I spent hours researching which shades I wanted and recently took the plunge. I got Oat M534, Dark purple taupe M546 and pink granite i544.
The swatches took my breath away. They are perfect to me in a way that is hard to describe. Yes, a bit hyperbolic perhaps, but needless to say I am extremely please with my purchase. The combo is great, I used only the two mattes this morning, oat on lid and taupe on crease. Gorgeous. Blendability is great, pigmentation, everything... I'm in love. As I get rid of my old things I will be looking to get probably about 10 of these singles or so, and some colorful palette to go with that, and that'll be my perfect little collection. Gah!

on 12/18/2015 8:01:00 PM

These are fantastic in all of the colors and textures I've tried (and I've tried everything from matte to diamond finishes). The range of colors is impressive, with every color in the visible spectrum available.

The pigmentation is great. The colors are vibrant and true to the way they appear in the pan. If you're looking for a true electric blue, ME216 has you covered. Want something a little more neutral? M626 is a good basic matte brown. There's something for everyone here.

What I really love, and what sets these apart from the countless other shadows out there, is the staying power. My eyelids are super oily. Creasing is part of my daily life. When I wear these with a primer, they stay on all day without creasing or fading. They still look great 8+ hours after I apply them.

My only issue with them (and this is relatively minor) is that only a fraction of the shades are in Sephora stores. I can't test drive most of them, so I have to do some homework and accept the risk of buying before trying them. So far though *knock on wood* I haven't found one yet that I didn't like.

on 4/12/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The hype of these shadows are well deserved! They are beyond exceptional, from the color selection, texture, staying power, these shadows are perfect and it's not a shade that you want that you can't find in the line. I tossed all my other brand shadows for these and have not looked back.

Beautiful colours and great staying power! Like them better than MAC.

on 3/24/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are outstanding. The colors area vibrant and strongly pigmented. You get what you pay for with these! That said, don't waste your money on these in bland, blah colors.

on 12/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

mufe has AMAZING eyeshadows. they blend like a dream and aren't powdery. (besides matte shades, which always kick up a little powder no matter what) the ones i've tried have been extremely pigmented, making the little pan they come in last forever. i could not recommend these eyeshadows enough, i've been using them every time i do my makeup for the past month and i'm left impressed by them every single time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have these in Eggshell and Pink Gray, which I use for a highlight and contour. They're really pigmented, and they blend out pretty nicely. I would definitely consider going to these for more of my shadows.

The Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows really do make me and my wallet want to cry because of how good they are. Ever since buying these, I am completely jaded to any and all other eyeshadow brands. Nothing compares. Nothing comes even close.

As many others have said, a little goes a long way, these are so ridiculously pigmented, both mattes and shimmers alike. In fact, if you swatch them on the back of your hand, they're almost difficult to remove - not in a staining way, but the color is just....so *powerful*! I wish that made sense, but if you've ever played around with them, you'll know what I mean.

Regular, well-defined eyeshadow looks can take around 20 to 30 minutes or even longer with standard shadows. Not with these darlings. They're so blendable it hardly even takes effort, much less 10-15 minutes. It's hard to not smile a little when doing a look with the artist shadows because they're just such a joy to work with.

The only thing I'd warn you with these is that they are very creamy due to their gel-hybrid formula, so even if you can normally get away without wearing a base, definitely use one underneath so they have something to adhere to, otherwise they'll crease, and on my oily, hooded eyelids, they crease pretty badly without a primer. But something like Soft Ochre, UDPP, or the Nars one will ensure they last 8+ hours with no issue. It's kind of funny how they're such an all-or-nothing product, but they're worth every penny.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I probably dont have this exact color but their eyeshadows are pretty good,on the expensive side but then again you do get twice more than you would get in Mac shadow and
MUFE shadows are creamier