Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.4

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

on 5/22/2018 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am a newcomer to the world of MUA eyeshadows and had only stumbled on it because I was looking for a dupe for a particular colour which I saw in a palette from another brand, but the texture of these beauties are simply droolworthy!

I have been wearing the ME 302 (Peacock) and the I 328 (Bronze - which is a close dupe for Bobbi Brown's Forest eyeshadow). Despite the metallic finishes, both of these apply just like cremes and totally win over other eyeshadows (such as the older Burberry Beauty ones) which I'd thought of as "buttery" in the past.

Staying power is respectable: I have oily lids and expect 16+hours' wear without touch-ups in a humid climate, so an eye primer and a base powder helps. With the ME 302, I tend to apply quite heavily to get a more dramatic colour, so this will inevitably crease after 6 hours' wear.

MUA markets itself as a professional artist's brand and are unapologetically so in their price point and packaging. These eyeshadows are up there in the "high end" price spectrum at £15 for 2-2.5g, excluding a permanent case (which are spartan and sold separately, although inexpensively), so it's all about the formula and the colour and absolutely nothing else.

I would certainly repurchase the ME 302 once I run out of it, but I'm not sure yet that MUA eyeshadows would dislodge my longstanding loyalty to my Bobbi Brown staples.

on 11/1/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My favorite eye shadows in the world - creamy, soft powder, tons of color choices, my favorites are light and medium neutrals - beige, taupe, ivory, pink and browns to set off my blues eyes. I have 2 palettes of 3 colors and they are convenient and gorgeous. Both times the palettes were free so that was a bonus. I apply in the morning and they still look good at the end of the work day. I don’t buy any other brand anymore. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best eyeshadows I have ever used. If you see my reviews you will understand how much I love eyeshadows. I have more than the ones I review of course and I particularly love the $$ brand ones for quality-- however I wish I had been smart enough to just get MUFE when my obsession had started to kick in.
I honestly think all
A person really needs is the MUFE line and that's it.

The two shades I have are 626 and 628-- they work beautifully together. They blend beautifully, the colours look very very beautiful, you can make it sheer and soften and layer very quickly and easily-so it looks like you used a quad not just 2 shades

they last well with my normal eye primer, they are just fantastic.

on 12/14/2016 11:02:00 AM

I have a new obsession! I have been craving these shadows now for probably a year. I heard from Youtubers that they are the best but the price is horrendous so I was waiting to use up some of the stuff I owned in order to not have too much excess. I spent hours researching which shades I wanted and recently took the plunge. I got Oat M534, Dark purple taupe M546 and pink granite i544.
The swatches took my breath away. They are perfect to me in a way that is hard to describe. Yes, a bit hyperbolic perhaps, but needless to say I am extremely please with my purchase. The combo is great, I used only the two mattes this morning, oat on lid and taupe on crease. Gorgeous. Blendability is great, pigmentation, everything... I'm in love. As I get rid of my old things I will be looking to get probably about 10 of these singles or so, and some colorful palette to go with that, and that'll be my perfect little collection. Gah!
Edit July 2018
I am still in love with this formula, it is the best in my collection, and I have three viseart matte palettes. The three I talked about previously were before the formula change, and so i now own m924, m847, m853 and m820. Wow guys, I love these shadows sooooo much. Amazing. I just ordered fofoufofour more that I'm waiting on, m240, m748, m226, m856. I find personally only the mattes worth buying at this price because I just love my mattes and I get perfectly awesome shimmers and sparkles from fyrinnae for so cheap, like 3 bucks each, which look so good with pixie epoxy primer. But these mattes slay me.

Beautiful colours and great staying power! Like them better than MAC.

on 4/12/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The hype of these shadows are well deserved! They are beyond exceptional, from the color selection, texture, staying power, these shadows are perfect and it's not a shade that you want that you can't find in the line. I tossed all my other brand shadows for these and have not looked back.

on 3/24/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are outstanding. The colors area vibrant and strongly pigmented. You get what you pay for with these! That said, don't waste your money on these in bland, blah colors.

on 12/18/2015 8:01:00 PM

These are fantastic in all of the colors and textures I've tried (and I've tried everything from matte to diamond finishes). The range of colors is impressive, with every color in the visible spectrum available.

The pigmentation is great. The colors are vibrant and true to the way they appear in the pan. If you're looking for a true electric blue, ME216 has you covered. Want something a little more neutral? M626 is a good basic matte brown. There's something for everyone here.

What I really love, and what sets these apart from the countless other shadows out there, is the staying power. My eyelids are super oily. Creasing is part of my daily life. When I wear these with a primer, they stay on all day without creasing or fading. They still look great 8+ hours after I apply them.

My only issue with them (and this is relatively minor) is that only a fraction of the shades are in Sephora stores. I can't test drive most of them, so I have to do some homework and accept the risk of buying before trying them. So far though *knock on wood* I haven't found one yet that I didn't like.

on 12/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

mufe has AMAZING eyeshadows. they blend like a dream and aren't powdery. (besides matte shades, which always kick up a little powder no matter what) the ones i've tried have been extremely pigmented, making the little pan they come in last forever. i could not recommend these eyeshadows enough, i've been using them every time i do my makeup for the past month and i'm left impressed by them every single time.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I probably dont have this exact color but their eyeshadows are pretty good,on the expensive side but then again you do get twice more than you would get in Mac shadow and
MUFE shadows are creamier