Skin Biology Super Cop

3.9

Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, carthamus tinctorius seed (safflower) oil, cetyl alcohol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cupric chloride, stearic acid, salicylic acid, glycine, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, polysorbate 20, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, fragrance, retinyl palmitate, menthol, camphor, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone (CoQ-10). 1/30/10

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is useless. It literally has done nothing for me and I used it for a long time. It's kind of funny how people say you have to "respect" this product because of the potency. Not so much. Nothing at all happened to my skin, good or bad. I can't believe I gave into all the hype. What a waste! Save your money if you're thinking about buying this crap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

quality product with great ingredients
has help my hair very much
shiny, healthy, and vibrant finish
will purchase again
affordable price

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super Cop is a DIY way to reduce/remove acne scarring and all manner of unpleasant skin marks. I'm currently trying to get rid of some deep indents on my face from back to back cystic acne attacks. Using the method of "wounding" the skin with an acid product, I then put the STRONG SuperCop on the abraded/roughed up scar area and it burns like a mofo. I love this, as it says (hopefully) the product is doing something! The purpose is that when the skin heals itself, it will put up and out the indented skin, smoothing it to normal. I already see a reduction in depth, so, I will keep going until my face is smooth all over! As others have noted, this is an extremely pricey product and not much in the way of pretty packaging or labels to seem worth it. What's inside, however, works in ways far more elegant creams couldn't dream of.

Don't believe the hype. I stuck with 'Super COP' religiously for 5months. It did absolutely nothing but darkened my complexion to a blueish tint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is extremely potent and effective stuff. I got a sample from Skin Biology after placing a large order and am still using it. It's a dense cream and I just apply it on top of acne wounds after extractions, and it makes such a big difference in healing time, way more than the cp serum because it is so much more concentrated. It does leave a slightly bluish cast and I'm not a fan of the scent, but it works like medicine. I will always have this around.

I'm so happy that I found skin boilogy products. You won't find fancy packaging and marketing from these guys, but what you will find are very high quality products that really work. Super cop along with exfol cream are removing my pregnancy stretch marks. It's really amazing. After seeing the results I've achieved on my stomach, I decided to see what these creams could do for my facial discoloration. And now all of that's gone too, along with the crinkly skin around my eyes! These products come with my highest recommendation.

Ive only been using this product for two weeks (I generally like to trial things for a month before deciding if it works for me or not), but I felt I had to post since I've already seen a difference. I ordered only a sample of this because my skin is fairly new to copper peptides, but as my skin seemed to tolerate SkinBio's CP serum and then Super CP Serum well (another HG product for me), I thought I could introduce this as a spot treatment. I use it on any stray blemishes that appear (mainly on my forehead, the rest of my face has cleared up dramatically) and it seems to keep them from erupting into anything ugly. I'm convinced my skin heals slowly in general, so the blemishes still take a few days to go away.

Now, aside from an acne spot treatment, I've been using this to spot treat a strange dot on my nose. It's on the side of my nostril and has been there since the 8th grade (over 10 years ago) when I got a whopper of a pimple there and probably picked and picked until what remained was this raised red dot. People have mistaken it for a nose ring scar (how embarrassed they are when I say I never had my nose pierced), novice estheticians have tried to pop it, and doctors generally ignore it saying its nothing to worry about. Well, since applying a thin layer of SuperCop to it every day, morning and night, it is beginning to disappear! It's size has diminished and it looks less red and more just flesh-toned. I dont know if it will completely disappear, but Ill update my results in a month or so.

Overall, Im totally blown away by the efficacy of copper peptides Im so glad I did my research on MUA (thank you reviewers!) and found these products.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Excellent, I am a strong believer and converter to Copper Peptides. This Super cop serum is medical grade, and in 2 weeks, my skin transformed, my skin feels more hydrated, more healthy and resilient, I honestly don't need a moisturizer when I sued this serum daily, it naturally just hydrates your skins water retention.Let me not even go into pores, since im dry type, my pores are pretty small to begin with, but this actually just made me poreless. Only drawback is small, it smells of faint metal, and rust. But this is the real deal, it just does its job with no added chemicals or fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pls note this is a review for Super Cop and Super Cop 2x (which is stronger than the regular Supercop.)

About three months ago I decided to try working on an old burn with supercop. The area was quite badly damaged. I not only had the original damage from the burn but further self-inflicted damage through really dumb TCA peels (in my lame attempt to improve its appearance). I bought the TCA from ebay, it was a very deep peel and did a LOT of damage.

To give you an idea, my scar feels different in texture. Its also less sesitive than my normal skin. (For example when i drag a finger across, the sensation of touch over the scar is much less.) There was also no hair over the scar. So its obvious that there was not only damage to the coloring, loss of hair follicles, but also damage of nerve endings in that area.

I started using supercop on the scar only (spot treat a very small amount) everyday, and I later worked up to supercop 2x. I also kept a journal to keep track of my progress. Sometimes I would take a "break" from my daily application to give it time to recover. If I don't take the break, I notice the skin look wrinkled and saggy. When I stop, it tightens.

I'm at the 3-month mark now and the scar is still there, but the progress is something else.

1) Hair has grown back
2) The texture is closer to the surrounding skin
3) Increase in sensitivity to touch, though not 100% (maybe 65% and improving)
4) There are also tiny splotches of normal skin in the scar. At first they looked like tiny spots and I could only see them if I hold a light to the scar and peer closely, but over time some of these tiny dots have merged to be larger white dots thats visible even when not under a bright light. These dots are what gives me hope. Sometimes I look at them to keep myself encouraged abt using supercop.

Anyway I hope I'm not speaking too soon! Like I said, the scar is still there and I have a looooong way to go (a year or more!), but seeing as how damaged my skin was BEFORE I started to use supercop and supercop 2x, I have to say that this product is nothing short of miraculous!

I used SuperCop religiously for 6+ months. I saw no changes in my skin...for better or worse. I do have tough skin, and have used tretinoin (taz), glycolics, BHA, enzymes, daily C, etc forever. I'm 49 now, and finally gave up on the copper for good. Purged what was left from my stash. I even got to the point where the copper smell was revolting but I kept it up. If it had worked, I wouldn't have cared. This is one of those products that "I really wanted to like", but "just didn't work for me". Avage works immediately and with visible results. End of my experiment...