Victoria's Secret Mirror Mirror Shiny Lip Gloss-Plum Wine

4.3

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have this in a pot and in a special clear plastic case that I got from Victoria's Secret YEARS ago. The case spelled SEXY and each letter was a different lip gloss shade. The "E" is Plum Wine and that's what I'm using today. The glossy shine is AMAZING on all of the shades and I just love how smooth they apply on my lips. Pretty good staying power, also. I really should use these more often!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is really gorgeous! it's a burgundy red gloss w/some shimmer (subtle though not glittery) that comes in a pot. it seems to have that perfect amount of blue undertone that makes your teeth look whiter! another great thing about this is it's versatility: if you put on a dab it's a soft, translucent stain that looks gorgeous and very YLBB, but if you put on more you can get va-va-voom glossy red lips. just wish it wasn't in a pot because i hate the sticky finger with nowhere to go!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous shade and looks very pretty immediately after application. I have fair skin and this compliments both my skin tone and that of many of my friends of ranging skin tones. I have yet to see a face this gloss doesn't flatter! Unfortunately, it doesn't last long, and I don't like to reapply. I won't repurchase, but this tube will probably last me a while as I couldn't wear it every day.

I love the Mirror Mirror's (almost as much as my MAC Lipglass, *almost*) and rarely like to color my lips anything darker than a bronzy color (French Kiss is my fave)...but this shade is super pretty! It's a merlot shade that looks just beautiful alone or on top of other liner colors. I love it!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this colour! In the package it looks like a deep maroon, but applied it's a beautiful dark red with a hint of glitter, absolutely gorgeous! However it does not last long so you have to keep reapplying, but its totally worth it!

I'd never bought any victoria's secret cosmetics before this. This lipgloss is such a pretty red plum. It seems like I need to put on two coats if I apply with my finger. I do get much better coverage if I use my lip brush. It seems to last fairly long. I would repurchase if I run out.

Everytime I wear this gloss I get compliments. I have to use liner because I find it travels. It is a very sticky gloss, but it doesn't smell bad and it does last a long time. The pot it came in started to bubble and the silver started to peel off, which was very strange. I painted over it with clear nail polish and now it seems to be ok. I'd probably repurchase anyway.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a lovely reddish-plum lip gloss with just the right amount of pigmentation and loads of shine. It can be a bit drying, but I would buy again if I ran out.

I LOVE this color and some of the others. It's very glossy but not sticky. It stays on pretty good too. At first, it looks dark, but it's pretty sheer and natural looking. I got a gift set where I got 5 colors in a little slim compact from the holidays. Wonderful, love it!!!! One of the best!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i like this glittery lipstick but the color is a bit decieving. the color is a dark maroon yet when applied, it was more of a blushing brown. i love hw shine and sparkle though and what i did, was i applied it to my lower lip and on the top lip i used Pink Slip, the rubbed my lips together to combine the 2 colors. it came out a really pretty blush color. like the color of my natural lips, but a HINT of color more. VERY natural and very pretty.