Johnson & Johnson Lavender Baby Oil

4.6

Mineral Oil, Perfume

on 3/17/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hey - at least they are TRYING to promote the use of Lavender - which is proven to help calm a crying baby. This is a greasy mess, though.

on 5/6/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this for my baby as a massage oil before bedtime. Apparently the calming effect doesn't work on my baby. Found the J&J Lavender oil again lying around the house a year later and still full. Such a waste to throw it away so i googled and found out it works well as a make-up remover! Oh, why did i waste so much money on makeup removers all these time?! This smells lovely and is dirt cheap! But after removing my makeup with J&J oil, I will rinse off with my facial cleanser to get rid of the grease on my face.

I love all JB oils, but this one is my favourite! It smells great and I love using it before I go to bed. Normally switch to same lavender body lotion in summer time.
Amazing buys!

on 1/16/2011 9:48:00 AM

I bought this one time and now I can't find it anywhere!! What is going on here? It seems every time I find a product I really really like it gets discontinued!! Come on J&J lets get on the ball and get it back on the market.
Read the reviews and get moving!

Absolutely love this oil. Smells really lovely (like baby powder with the tiniest hint of lavender / other flowers) and lingers on the skin. Will always repurchase this. Wish it came in a spray bottle - that would be perfection!

on 10/3/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So here's the scene; it's evening, preferably a cold, winter one, and you're returning home from a looong day. All you want to do is have a nice hot shower, wrap yourself in a warm towel and hop straight to bed; even thinking of taking the time for the whole, all over body lotion thing makes you cringe; it's a chore you simply have no energy for. If you don't already own this product, now's the time to make a quick stop at the store and grab it. I'll tell you why: it will take great care of your skin, and you won't even have to leave the bathroom; right after you shower, before you get out, while your skin is still wet and the room still warm with steam, you'll slather a bit of this on, slap on the towel like you normally would and you're done. Also here's the big added plus; the scent of this will calm you down instantly and send you straight to sleep. I tell you this after having used all the products from the J&J baby lavender line for years; they claim the scent is calming and in my experience it really is. It smells of dreamy calmness, cleanness and subtle flowers.
Given the fact that I usually use baby oil when I'm in no mood for lotion, which is usually on evenings when I drag myself home exhausted, this type of baby oil is by far my favorite and the one I make the most of. It pampers me, soothes my soul and sends me straight to bed.

on 8/18/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product. Has so many uses. I use it to take off eye makeup. Moisturize skin. Lovely scent. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG dry winter skin product. After a shower but before I towel off I slather this on my skin while I am warm and wet and just stand there a minute. It feels so good. I then towel off and my skin is super soft and smells so good. Very nice right before bed. Will keep rebuying.

on 8/4/2010 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this so much and have used it for ages. I can never be bothered to moisturise everyday so I put drops in the bath. If I have a bath before bed I put this in and I can smell the lovely scent. I come out all nice and moisturised and pat dry. Mega cheap and perfect. I love JandJ.

Eyes: Violet

I love this product. The smell is so smoothing. It works best right after the shower and when your skin is still damp. I lather all over my body and then let the it soak in for awhile. Then, I pat dry with a towel. It makes my skin silky smooth :)

Loves it!