Uploaded by joeysoong

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This product made my lips "burn" and tingle. I rarely comment on this website but Palmer's Lip Balm gave me such a bad reaction that I do not wish this upon anyone. I now have a mini red bump on my lip after using it, what's in these lip balms and why is it so bad?!

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

7 months ago

Awful product.
Stinging and burning lips after a Couple days of use.
Lips have dried out from it and now I’m left with peeling cracked and blistering lips.
Horrendous product which should be removed off the shelves.
I never write reviews but I’m mortified how a lip balm can be so horrendous and completely ruin my lips

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

12 months ago

This is the first time a lip balm actually caused my lips to sting and burn.

Totally love their body lotions and so decided to give the lip balm a try.
There is something in the lip balm that is causing the adverse reaction.

Tried over days to make this work, but it still burns my lips.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

fromdkara

Oct/08/2018

worst lip balm ever. it dries out my lips and gives them a tingling feeling within 5 mins of applying. Not for sensitive skin at all, i honestly don't understand why this product is even sold.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

Sep/09/2018

I buy this and have used a long time but after a few minutes my lips feel so dry!! Totally opposite of why I bought it!! It doesn't burn or cause swelling issues but after a couple of minutes my lips feel dry again!! It smells so nice and the whole description of cocoa butter just sounds so moisturizing...but not so...wish I could find product that is really moisturizing and keeps on …Read more

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesHazel

Aug/25/2018

Nope. Tingles/stings my lips around the edges and has an awful sunscreen-y taste. I suspect this is drying out and irritating my lips. The red tinted Dark Chocolate and Cherry is worse, horrible taste and smell. Least they were cheap. Go for Natio's Shea Butter lip balm instead, it's amazing.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/20/2018

suck the moisture out of my lips terribly causing it to be even drier than before. oh the irony. lips returned to normal after 2 days of discontinuing. and i only used it once.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jul/23/2018

I picked this item up from dollar tree. I’ve used many lip balms from the dollar tree and they all worked. I don’t know what ingredient is in this product to cause my lips to swell, peel, and blistered but they need to do a recall on this item. After I applied this lip balm I thought wow for $1, it glides on so nice. A couple minutes later my lips were tingling. I didn’t take it off right away …Read more

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

EyesOther

Apr/07/2018

If you have sensitive lips, please avoid. There's something in this product that irritated my lips, could be the parfum or benzyl. I bought it yesterday as I've used the lotion, it seemed to moisturize my lips, glided on nicely, lips felt smooth and love the scent BUT within two hours and 3 applications (my lips get dry in the winter) my lips blew up like a puffer fish with white blood …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Deep Dark

fromishara

Mar/17/2018

I don’t know exactly what I am allergic to in Palmer’s products. After using this over a weekend, I have a horrible rash at the corners of my lips. The same thing happened when I used their facial serum. Annoying, because I love their original body lotion so much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55