MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

1 review

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Provides an excellent and natural looking highlight for my NC 45 skin. I like that it provides a glow without looking too shimmery/glittery. Hasn't broken me out and it really makes my blush last longer. I'd previously tried a few powder highlights but they always made my matte look seem a bit cakey or unnatural. I don't know what the problem was but this cream base texture really blends into the skin. If you are a dark skinned girl like me then don't be off put by it's light color in the store. Blend it into your skin, let it settle and then look at it outside with a mirror. It should provide a fresh, pretty highlight. I will definitely repurchase.