MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it's pretty nice, not my fav highlighter but it does get the job done. the best thing about this is that it adds a glow not glitter like most highlighters. the only problem I have with this highlighter is that it's cream and I'm personally not a big fan of cream highlighters and that's the only reason why I won't be purchasing this again but other than that it's fantastic :)

on 3/14/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm not even sure why I bought this years ago. It really just sits in my stash. I purchased this to use as a sticky eyeshadow base, but with my oily lids, it doesn't function very well as such. My skin is way too oily to fuss with highlighters, and I prefer a matte brow highlight. I can see how this is a great product for someone who can use it, though!

on 1/20/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this highlighter. I think I'm about a NC 40 but just for ref I wear MUFHD foundation and I'm a #155. I looks great on my skin tone and has a pretty good lasting power.

on 8/27/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this highlighter. I received it in a swap and I ended up wearing it every day. Under my brows, a dot above the arch of my brows, on my cheekbones, a swipe down my nose, and a dot above my cupids bow and on my inner tear duct. It really just brings another whole dimension and glow to my makeup. It makes me feel like I'm a VS model when I have this on. For me, it's a crucial step. It's a beautiful iridescent shimmer not to OTT or greasy looking. The reason it doesn't get a five is because it does not last long at all. I need a highlighter that can last most of the day and this just doesn't cut it. Before noon it has completely disappeared.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to do a review on this product because it is one of my all-time favorite highlighters. I like that it is a cream product, it is perfect for spring/summer for a natural radiance look. It really melts into your skin, and doesn't look fake at all.

It is very white looking in the pan, but it gives a nice soft glow to the skin. It is very natural looking and sheer, which is what I want. It is very creamy and easy to blend with your fingers. I also use MAC 188 brush to apply it to my cheeks.

I am medium skin tone. My other favorite highlighters are Benefit 10 and Dior Amber Diamond. I would recommend those as well if you are looking for a powder highlighter.

on 11/30/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I originally went to the counter to buy luna it was scary white, so I ended with pearl.!
I was worried about the golden sheen- I didn't want anything yellowish that wouldn't flatter my cool-toned complexion but that's not the case here!
The finish is very natural- I use it as a cheekbone highlighter and my skin looks so fresh and dewy! Much more beautiful than other highlighters that look like plain glitter chunks or powders that just sit on the skin.
Applied properly can be great but sometimes it's hard to blend and can look a bit greasy. Also it does fade after few hours.

on 9/28/2011 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this! It gives a very natural subtle glow! I use it on my cheeks, upper brow bone and cupids bow. Helps make a cakey face very dewy, just don't use it on top of a power. Perfect for the daytime but not very noticeably indoors or in the evening.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the definition of dewy and glowing! I apply this on top of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and on top of my lips and it's amazing! This doesn't look oily, has that light champagne-y color which in my opinion goes with every skin tone, making you look healthy. I recently attended a wedding and wore this, I have a picture in my profile. Highly recommend this and will repurchase for as long as they make this!

on 5/7/2010 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have found my HG highlighter! I heard about this through Kandee Johnson's youtube channel. She said it gives you the most amazing glow, and living in South Florida, I love that tanned, glowy look, and I have never been more impressed. It gave me this beautiful soft golden glow. I also tried it on my step mother and she could not stop talking about it and wants my Dad to buy it for her. I expect Mac to be expensive but I don't complain about it because it's expected, I know what I'm getting into when I walk into Mac, but for items like this, it is well worth it! I will be repurchasing this!

on 2/26/2010 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so pretty over foundation as a highlight above the cheekbone. Its also fantastic as a base for other MSFs on top to make it stay on longer. I put this on when I want to put an extra effort into looking good. I only wish it was a bigger size!!!!!